Chapter 8

Drake P.O.V

I snaked my arms around Nicki's small waist. I licked her bottom lip for entrance, she denied so I squeezed her butt, making her gasp and I slid my tongue in.

"We shouldn't be doing this." She moaned.

"I don't care. I need you." I moved her hips back and forth on my lap causing her to throw her head back.

"Fuck." I groaned.

>>>

Nicki P.O.V

"We gotta stop." I moaned. He shook his head and pulled back on top of him.

"What if Ms. Knowles finds out? What we gon do then?"

"Don't worry. She won't find out." He reassured me. That kinda made me comfortable, but I had to go to my room.

"I, I gotta get back to my room. I'll start dinner in a few." I said before walking up down the hall.

I closed my door behind me and sighed. When I turned around, I saw Chris, standing there.

"What you doing in here?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"I told you to stay away from my dad." He moved closer to me.

"I told you that you were mine. I guess I'm gonna have to teach you." He pushed me up against the door and wrapped his hands around my throat.

I struggled to get out of his grip but failed. Then my killer instincts tapped in. I kneed him in the balls, causing him to groan in pain. Then I pushed onto my bed, pinned him down and pulled my knife out of my shoe. I held it up to his neck.

"I tried to be nice, but you had to fuck with me. If you ever do anything like that again, I will fucking murder you. I will end your life and I'll make sure that its slow and painful." He chuckled.

"Feisty, I like that. Don't worry. I won't mess with ya no more, ma. Just let me up, so I can leave." He smiled.

I debated whether or not I should let him up, then said fuck it and let him go.

"Bye, baby." He smiled and winked before closing the door. Something wrong with that boy.

August P.O.V

I knocked on ha' do', waitin' fa' sum'body ta' say sum. I slightly opened it and seen dat she was asleep. She was so beautiful.

I moved ha' hair out ha' face and kissed ha'. She moaned and turned ova', lookin' up at me.

"August, get in bed with me please." I nodded my head.

"Take it all off please." She slightly smiled. I took off my shoes, shirt and pants. I pulled the blanket over us and she cuddled up with me.

Nicki P.O.V

I kissed August's chest and snuggled up with him. I'm starting to like August. Well, when he's not playing. I might not kill him.

Wait, hold on, Nicki. Don't forget the reason you came here.

Here's a lil update.

So who y'all like better? Chris, August, or Drake?

Vote and comment. 5+ comments and 5+ votes✌