Chapter 19

August P.O.V

I walked down da' hallway, scared as fuck in dis bitch. I hid around da corner when I heard two people talkin' Asian or Japanese or whateva' da' hell dey language is.

Dey stopped talkin' and I realized dey were gone. I sighed and walked around da' corner and seen a bright light. I followed it until it lead ta' a do'. I looked through it and seen Jhene tied up.

I quickly pulled out ma phone and texted dem whea' I was and dat dey needed ta' hurry up.

But as soon as I sent da' text, erry'thang went black.

Nicki P.O.V

I walked down the hall, my gun in hand. My phone vibrated. I stayed around the corner and read it. It was from August.

Found J and Michael! Hurry up. -August

I locked my phone and slid it into my pocket. I accidentally walked into view of two of the guards.

They both pulled out their guns and started shooting at me. I ducked and hid behind a tin barrel. I got up quick, fired four shots and ducked back down. They stopped shooting so I assumed they were dead.

I stood up and walked up on the two lifeless bodies on the ground. I picked up one if the guns and walked away from them.

Chris P.O.V

Not one guard came my way. I had gotten a text from August saying that he found J. I tried replying but it didn't go through.

I saw the light I think he was talking bout. It lead to a door. I looked through it and seen Jhene and August tied up in the middle of the room. I kicked the door open and pointed my gun around in case any guards were around.

"August!"

I looked over at Nicki, who had two guns in her hands pointing them at Michael. I watched as he emerged from the shadows.

"Took you guys long enough to get here." He laughed.

"Let them go!" I yelled at him.

"Let me think about that, no. I'd rather play a game." He smiled.

Nicki P.O.V

He snapped his fingers and guards came behind both of us. I struggled to get out the guard's arms around me.

"Struggling only makes it worse." He said calmly. "Now for the game. Nicki, do you remember my sister, Akiko."

She walked out from the shadow. "Yea, why?" I lifted my eyebrow.

"Well, the game is that you have to battle my sister. If you win, you all get to leave, but if I win, I kill all of you and take back what your father stole from my father."

I looked over at Chris. He had a worried look on his face, telling me not to do it.

I sighed. "I'll do it."

"Good." He smiled and told the guards to let me go. I walked over to them and stood in front of Akiko.

"Ready, fight!" He stepped away and I steeped back as she walked up on me.

She swung first and missed. I took the chance to punch her in the face. She stopped and touched her nose. It had blood dripping from it.

Then I guess she got mad because she kicked me in my stomach.

I groaned and kneeled on the floor, but I didn't give up. I grabbed her leg and pulled her down. She hit the floor, groaning in pain. I climbed on top of her and hit her in her face, while she tried to block my punches.

Chris P.O.V

I watched Nicki as she beat that girl ass. I gotta get out of this man's arms. Then I thought of something.

I kicked him in his balls and he fell over. I took his gun and shot the other two guards. I looked up at Michael, who was watching them beat each other. I aimed at the girl and shot her in the arm and leg and she fell on the ground.

Nicki smiled at me and kicked her in the mouth.

We heard a buzzing sound. We both looked up at Michael, who had a gun pointed at me. I rolled behind the door and watched him closely. I aimed up at him and shot him in the arm. Then I went to help Nicki with Jhene and August.

"That was smart." She said breathlessly.

"Thanks. Come on y'all." Just as we reached the door, we heard a shot and blood was rushing down the side of my leg.

"Shit, Chris. You bleeding real bad. We gotta get you to a hospital."

I limped out with them to the car and they took me to the hospital.

"Hey our friend needs medical attention immediately." Nicki told the woman.

Some people came out the back and took me to a room and got my leg fixed up.

Didn't really know how to end this chapter. So here ya go. Please go read Trapped. I posted a chapter and I need more votes. Thanks guys. 5+ votes and 5+ comments, be breezy!