Epilogue

Nicki P.O.V

"Where's the safe?" I asked him as we searched his father's study. He pointed to a corner. I walked over to it and removed the sheet from over it, revealing a small metal safe.

"Know the code?"

"Yea. 23-12-05." Once I got it open, there were hundreds of dollars inside of it.

"Oh my god, Chris, look!" I exclaimed. He kneeled beside me and I watched his mouth fall wide open.

"Did you know this much was here?"

"No. He must've been working so much and hid most of the money in here." He explained.

"This is more than enough to get to where we need to go." I hugged him tightly. We stood and went to go pack.

"I'm gon miss this place." Chris said as he walked in.

"I know, we had some great times here. And we made some great memories." I smiled.

"We can make a few more before we leave." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Mm, no. We don't have enough time for it. We gotta go." I pushed him off.

"We don't gotta leave just yet."

"You just not gon give up, huh?"

"Nope." He pulled me closer.

I sighed. "Okay, after we clean up the bodies."

"But I'm not gon have strength to clean up afterwards." He whined.

"I guess no cookie for you." I shrugged. He sucked his teeth and walked past me out the door. I shook my head and grabbed some rubber gloves and sponges.

***

"All done, baby girl. Now can I get what I want?"

"You cleaned up all the brains and stuff?"

"Yes." He groaned.

"Okay, I guess you can get what you want. Meet me upstairs."

"No. I wanna do it right here." He smirked.

"Uh uh. That's nasty."

"How? Its how people express love."

"That's what a bedroom is for now get ya ass up here before you don't get none." He chased me upstairs to the bedroom.

"Lay down." He smiled. I laid on my back and watched as he undressed.

I was about to undress but he stopped me and did it himself. I loved the way he was touching me right now.

"Mm." I moaned quietly.

"Why ya moaning? I ain't even did nothing yet, baby girl."

"I know you haven't but I can't help it. I love the way you touch me." Just thinking about his hands on my skin gave me goosebumps.

"Well, lemme give ya a reason to moan." He leaned down and I felt his soft, juicy lips on my chest. I felt a puddle start to form between my legs. I snapped them close quickly. But he spread them again and rubbed my inner thigh with two fingers.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled his head up. He pressed his lips against mine and slipped two fingers inside of me.

"Fuck." I gasped. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and began to wrestle his tongue with mine.

I pulled away and buried my face in his neck. He moved my head and back and laud it on a pillow.

"I wanna hear you." He groaned. I started to moan and gasp as he pumped in and out.

"Chris!" I yelled as I came on his fingers. He licked my juices off his fingers and aligned my hips with his. He slowly slid in.

"Go all the way in please." I whispered. He nodded and pushed himself deep inside.

He bit his lip, staring in my eyes, stroking slowly. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I felt I was about to reach my climax.

"Baby, I'm cumming." I breathed.

"Cum with me, baby."

A few more strokes, we both came at the same time. He took off the condom he had on and tied it up.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." I panted.

This is the end. Comment when y'all want the first chapter for the sequel. Don't forget to go read Can't Help But Wait. Be breezy!