Chapter 6

Nicki P.O.V

I hummed to myself as I stood at the stove, making breakfast for the kids. I felt someone press up against me. When I felt his large hand on my butt, I knew who it was.

"Good morning, Christopher." I smiled. He tilted my head to the side and moved my hair out the way before nuzzling his nose into it and kissing it softly.

"What you want for breakfast, baby?"

"You." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled and moved them.

"No, seriously. I'm making you a special breakfast and I wanna know what you want." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Okay, how bout sausage, eggs, biscuits and pancakes?"

"Okay, daddy." I bit my lip. When I turned around, he smacked my ass hard.

>>>

I closed my bathroom door and seen Chris on my bed. I pulled my towel tighter around me.

"What you jump for? Its only me." He said. I walked over to the dresser and picked out a blue lace bra and panty set.

"Um, Chris, can you leave the room for a minute?"

"Why? I seen it before." He chuckled. I sighed and my towel fell and I slipped them both on.

"Ooh, baby. Mom and dad are coming by today and they want you to make a big dinner and make sure that Jhene and August aren't going anywhere tonight." I heard him say.

"Did they want anything specific?" I asked.

"Nope, just cook a big dinner. What you wearing?" I felt him behind me and his lips were pressed against my neck.

"A half shirt, checkerboard tights and black and brown open toed heels."

"Sexy. But...before you get dressed come here." He smiled and eased over to the bed.

"Why?" I lifted my eyebrow. "Just come here." He grabbed my hand and pulled me on his lap.

"No, Chris. We don't have time for this." I complained. But he didn't listen. Instead, he started giving me hickies.

Chris P.O.V

I kissed Nicki one more time before I closed her door and walked back to my room. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

It was a text from my girlfriend. It read:

Bae, you coming out tonight? -Jordyn

No, not tonight. -Chris

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and closed my bedroom door.

Nicki P.O.V

As I finished setting the plates on the table, I heard Ms. Knowles as she walked through the door.

"We're home. Oh my, Nicki. You have prepared a feast." She smiled.

"No, but its something. Where's Mr. Graham?" I looked behind her.

"Oh he'll be here any minute." She looked at her watch. "I'll be back. I have to go freshen up." She walked out and jogged up the steps.

I heard the door open again and Mr. Graham walked in the kitchen holding his briefcase. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Skip after dinner

"You want me to help you with the dishes, Nicki?" Mr. Graham asked me.

"Oh, no. I got it." I chuckled.

"No, let me help you." He took off his jacket and walked over to the sink.

"Thank you, Mr. Graham."

"Please, call me Drake." I nodded my head.

"So...how do you like it here? Its nice?"

"Very. I've grown real close to the kids, especially Christopher."

"Really? That must have been a hard nut to crack." He said, sounding astonished.

"It was easy."

Then it got quiet. I continued to wash the dishes until we finished.

"Thank you for helping me with the dishes, Drake." I giggled.

"No problem, Nika." He laughed. I pulled him closer and crashed my lips onto his. Surprisingly, he kissed back.

Chris P.O.V

I peeped around the corner and seen Nicki and my dad kissing. This bitch done fucked up. Just watch.

Comment what you're feeling right now and vote. 5+ votes and 5+ comments I will update.