Chapter 11

Nicki P.O.V

I stared at my laptop screen tryna find out more about this mob that's been chasing me. I heard a knock on my door. I knew it was August.

"Come in, August." I said as I stuffed potato chips in my mouth. He closed the door behind him and sat next to me.

"I'm so sorry bout last night." He told me. I nodded my head and continued eating my potato chips.

"I'm foreal. I'm sorry fa' sayin' dem thangs ta' ya. Please fa'give me." He pulled me on his lap and nuzzled his nose in my neck. I blushed and looked away.

"Don't be tryna hide dat smile." He whispered in my ear and tried tickling me. I punched him in the gut.

"What ya doin' anyway, ma?"

"Um..looking up the people from last night. They were something like a mob." I answered. I pulled up a picture of everyone from last night.

"Wait, hol' up. Dat boy right thea', I seen him befo'." I looked closely as he pointed to this boy who looked kinda asian.

"I don't know. Lets see if you know him." I clicked on the picture for more information on who they were. August read along with me.

This family has been at it for years. A family that teaches their young to sell drugs and kill for a living. This family is the Stevenson family. This family has been selling drugs for years in the peaceful community of California. Just last night, the youngest child of the family and of the gang, Michael Nguyen-Stevenson was involved in a shootout with his father and oldest sister, Akiko. The family is still on the run.

I closed my laptop and turned around facing August.

"Dat nigga, Michael." He rubbed his chin hairs, looking like he was thinking real hard. Before I knew it, he pushed me off his lap and hopped up.

"Wait!" I stopped him. He snapped his head around and stared at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Dat nigga, Michael, been puttin' his hands on ma damn sista' and I'm bouta' beat his ass if I find him." I pulled him back.

"No! You can't do it alone! Especially not now. You don't know anything about them, August. I promise I will help you, just not right now."

His face softened as he stared me in the eyes. He rolled his eyes and sat back down at the edge of my bed.

"I know you mad right now, August. But I promise I will help you get them. Not only for you, but for me too, cause I want this to end." I pressed my lips against and he laid me on my back.

Sorry for this crappy chapter. Wattpad messing everything up.

5+ votes and 5+ comments, I will update. Be breezy!