Chapter 7

Drake P.O.V

"Honey, what's wrong?" I turned to Bey and she looked worried.

"Nothing, babe. I'm just....thinking." I lied. Well, not exactly. I was thinking about that kiss.

Nicki P.O.V

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my door open. My vision was blurry, but it looked like Chris. And he had on basketball shorts, that showed his perfectly cut v-line.

I watched as he closed the door and made his way over to the bed. He pulled the covers from over me, exposing me in my bra and panties.

"I saw you kissing my dad." He spoke lowly. I gulped.

"Yea, speechless. Ima show who pussy this is." He crawled on top of me, holding both of my hands at the top of my head while his other hand traveled down to in between my legs. Two fingers slipped inside of me and I tried not to moan loudly.

He pumped in and out, making me wetter. I wanted to cum so bad. My back arched while my legs shook.

"Chris, I-"

"Daddy, call me daddy." He smirked.

"Daddy! I'm cumming!" I screamed. I tried keeping quiet so I wouldn't wake August or Jhene, but this nigga here wanna pump all hard and fast.

"Don't cum yet." He bit my earlobe. I bit my lip to quiet my moans, but this boy, oh my god!

"You cumming, baby?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yessss!" I hissed. "Cum." He growled in my ear. Before I knew it, I came all over his fingers and he pulled them out and sucked off my juices.

Then he took off his shorts. Oh my...

7:15 a.m.

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. It smelled like sex in here. I just then remembered that me and Chris had sex a few hours ago. That nigga messed me up.

I heard three knocks on my door.

"Come in." I winced as I sat up. August peeked his head in. Here we go again.

"Hey, August." I smiled as he sat next to me.
"Wassup, Nika. Can I talk ta ya fa' a minute?"

"Mhm. What about?"

"Bout you and Chris. I been seein' da way y'all look at each otha', Ima tell ya dis na', he ain't no good."

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" I smiled.
"Well, I also wanted ta' tell ya dat I really like ya, but I don't know how ta tell ya. So Ima show ya like dis."

"How you gon do tha-?" He cut me off by sticking his tongue deep inside of me. I'm already sore. These boys tryna kill me.

"Fuck." I moaned. I pulled at the sheets when he started sucking on my clit. I erupted in his mouth and he came from under the covers and laid on my chest.

"Like dat?" He asked. I nodded my head and pecked his lips.

4:56 p.m.

I stood over the stove, watching the shrimp as it fried in the pan. I walked over to the cabinet and took out plates and set them out on the table. Christopher walked in.

"Hi, baby." He smiled. I didn't say anything back. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

"Hey, baby." He kissed my neck, making me giggle.

"Hi. What you doing at home? You usually be out."

"Bored. I..uh..wanted to see what you was doing today." He slipped his hand in my pants.

"No, we not doing this now. Move." I pushed him out the way.

"Dad's coming tonight. Alright?" I nodded my head and continued with dinner.

Drake P.O.V

I walked in the house, only to see Nicki on the couch, wearing a sexy outfit. Control yourself, Drake.

"Hey, Nicki." I smiled nervously.

"Hi, Mr. Graham." She smiled back.

"I told you to call me Drake." I sat beside her. She turned towards me. I noticed that she didn't have on a shirt.

"See something you like?" She said seductively.

"Nicki, that kiss. It's driving me crazy." I admitted.

"I can tell. Especially when you kissed back."

"Help me. I'm confused about what I want." I put my head in my hands.

She scrawled on my lap. "Just give in to what you really need." Before I knew it, she had pressed her lips against mine.

To be continued....

I know this is overdue. I had a little writers block, then some inspiration. 5+ votes and 5+ comments, I will update.