Chapter 13

Chris P.O.V

I sat on Nicki's bed, waiting for her to come in so I can teach her a lil lesson about fucking around on me with my dad. She opened the door and closed it, not noticing me. She was wearing his shirt and holding her clothes in her hand, breathing heavy.

"Ahem," she turned around to me, "Why were you in my dad's room?"

"No reason. Just talking about stuff." She shrugged and made her way over to the bed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her next to me.

"Let go, Christopher." I pulled her closer.

"I'm gon ask you one more time, why were you in my dad's room, and don't fucking lie and say y'all was talking cause I heard fucking moaning and shit coming from inside the room." I growled. She yanked her arm out of my grip and stood up.

"Christopher, you need to leave right now." She said sternly. I stood up in front o f her, chuckling.

"You just ain't gon learn, huh? How many times am I gon tell you that you mine, you belong to me." I walked up to her. She pushed me back.

"Chris, get out of my room."

"Okay, but remember, I know y'all dirty little secret." I walked out and closed the door.

Nicki P.O.V

I chewed on my bottom lip, sitting on the end of my bed. I started thinking about what Chris said. He was right, since he knows that I just had sex with Drake, he might tell Beyonce and I might get fired. Well, I guess I know what I have to do now.

"Christopher," I knocked on the door, "can I come in?" No answer. I went in anyway. He was laying in bed, watching cartoons as usual.

"What you want, girl?" He looked up at me. I laid next to him.

"Uh, I thought about what you said and I'm sorry." He sat up against the headboard.

"I'm sorry for messing with your father and lying to you about it. Forgive me?" I nervously smiled. He thought about it for a minute then opened his arms and hugged me.

"I can't forgive you until you give me what I want." He smirked.

I sighed and crawled on top of him. He looked up at me with lust in his eyes. I slipped his shirt off in a second and threw it on the floor.

"I'm all yours, baby."He whispered and grabbed my waist with his large hands. I smiled and leaned do and kissed him.

"I love you," He whispered in my ear. I kinda smiled. I sat up and pulled off my shirt, throwing it on the floor with his.

He pulled my face back down and pressed his lips against mine softly. I reached down and slipped my hand in his pants. He groaned in my ear as I stroked his hard member from base to tip.

He dragged his tongue on the side of my neck. I giggled as he flipped me over and pulled my panties and his pants followed by his boxers.

He didn't eat me out, he just plunged himself into me. He wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed himself deeper.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Shit, baby. I'm coming." He groaned.

"Me too." I managed to get out.

"Cum." He growled in my ear. When he said that, I let myself go. He collapsed on my chest. Just when I was about to close my eyes, his phone started ringing.

"Get that for me, baby." He mumbled and snuggled up against my chest. I rolled my eyes and picked it up. It was a message.

It read:

Baby, I miss you. When are you gonna come see me? From:Jordyn

I looked down at him and frowned. This nigga really had the nerve to say he loved me.

"Chris, Chris!" I yelled in his ear.

"What? I'm tryna sleep." He groaned.

"What is this?" I showed him the message and his eyes widened.

I know I took a while with writing this, but its good so y'all gotta vote and comment for me.

So who y'all like better, Chris or Drake? Comment.

Some of y'all Chricki fans might hate me when I finish the next chapter, but don't stop reading. Be breezy!

5+ votes and 5+ comments and go read ILWAS and the sequel, Bad Decisions if you not.