Chapter 14

Nicki P.O.V

"Who is Jordyn?"

"Why you got my phone?" He snatched it out my hand.

"Cause you just told me to answer it. Now who the hell is Jordyn?" I asked again.

"Nobody, baby. Now go to sleep."

"No. If you don't tell me who she is, yo ass sleeping in yo fucking room."

He sighed. "Jordyn is my girlfriend. I started getting tired of her once I started fucking with you, and now she keep asking me where I been and why I ain't been seeing her everyday."

"So why don't you break up with her?" I asked him.

"I can't because she's been with me through thick and thin. I can't just dump her after all she's helped me with." He explained.

"Chris, you can't have both of us. Its either me or her."

"Who says I can't have both of y'all?" He climbed on top of me.

"I said you can't. Now who are you gonna choose?"

He sighed before kissing me, getting out of bed and walked out the door. Nigga.

August P.O.V

"Hey, baybeh." I whispered in Nicki's ear. She smiled and turned around to kiss me.

"Mm." She moaned. I lifted ha' up and groped ha' ass.

"Ma wanted ta' have a family dinner and she wants ya ta' cook our favorites." I told ha'.

"I don't know all y'all favorites."

"Well, in dis house, erry food is our favorite so ya ain't got nun ta' worry bout." I shrugged.

"Okay." I buried ma face in da crook of ha' neck.

"Ya heard anythang else bout dat nigga, Mike?"

"No. I think they layin' low for a while ever that incident at the restaurant." She answered.

"I can't wait ta' get ma hands on dat nigga. He gon pay fa' what he did ta' ma sistah." I frowned.

"Calm down, August. I promise you we gon get him. Now can you please help me make dinner?"

"Yea ma'am."

Skips to dinner

Nicki P.O.V

I sat the rest of the plates out as everyone came into the kitchen. August quickly kissed my cheek and sat in the seat next to mine.

I saw Chris walk in with some girl holding his hand. She looked alright.

"Mom, dad, everybody. This is Jordyn." He smiled brightly.

"Oh, its nice to finally meet you. We've heard so much about you." Beyonce shook her hand.

"Well, its nice to finally meet you all. Hi, I'm Jordyn, Chris's girlfriend." She put her hand out in front of me.

"Yea, I know who you are. He just said it."

She pulled her hand back and whispered something in Chris's ear.

"Okay, is everybody ready to eat?" I stood up. They all nodded they heads. August pulled me down.

"Baybeh, can ya make a plate?"

"I gotcha, baby." I snuck and planted a kiss on his cheek. I couldn't help but look back at Chris and Jordyn.

He obviously told her to make him a plate and said no before she walked off. This gon be fun.

~~~

"Since we're never here, what's been going on around here?" Drake asked us.

"Nothing, really. The usual. Brothers and sisters fighting, me always tryna stop it." I explained.

"Yea, ain't nun been happenin'." August said.

"Alright then. Lets get to know Jordyn." I smiled. All eyes were on her now.

"Um, what do you guys wanna know?" She chuckled nervously.

"How long have you two been together?" I smiled at both of them.

"Um, for about two years." She answered.

August put his habd on my thigh. I smiled and bit my lip.

Chris P.O.V

I sat over here, watching them giggle and whispering in each other's ears. I wonder the hell they talking bout and what is so funny.

"Can y'all two tell the whole table what is so funny?" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Well, if you must know, August was telling me that he really liked me, but I told him that it would never happen between me and him."

"Hm." I rolled my eyes. My napkin fell on the floor. I went under the table to grab it, and when I did, I seen August's hand on Nicki's thigh. On my property.

My chest heaved up and down as I sat back in my chair. Guess it's time to make Nicki jealous. I put my hand on Jordyn's thigh, but she smacked it.

This girl get on my nerves.

After Dinner

"Are you gonna call me when I get home?"

"Yes, baby. How many times are you gon ask?" I sighed.

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you too." I kissed her cheek and opened the door for her. I looked up and saw August and Nicki at the top of the steps hugging. They done gone too far.

To be continued....

What's gonna happen? 5+ comments and 5+ votes, I will update. Go read In Love With A Stripper, That One Girl, Bad Decisions and like I said the first chapter for Trapped will be up in an hour so check that out for me. Be breezy!