Chapter 5

Nicki P.O.V

He pulled me on top of him. I leaned down and pressed my lips on his. I cupped his face in my hands as the kiss got hotter and hotter.

"Mmm, oh Chris." I moaned. He flipped us over so that he was on top of me. I watched as he slipped off my thong and traced my second set of lips with thumb and slightly spread them.

2 hours later

"You were amazing." I said breathlessly. He leaned over and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I gotta get back downstairs to make dinner. It's almost 8:00."

"Nah, ma. Let 'em eat out. Stay up here with me."

"It will only be a few minutes and I'll be right back up, okay."

I picked my dress up off the floor and I pulled it on.

"Here you go." Chris was holding up my thong.

"Keep it." I smiled.

I almost tumbled down the steps. I pushed my hair out my face to see the kids staring at me.

"You guys wanna go out to eat?"

"Sure." "Cool. Just go and get ready and I'll go get Chris." I said before walking back upstairs.

>>>

I watched as Jhene and August walked into McDonald's. I sighed and laid my head back on the seat. Today was so stressful. I felt a hand on my thigh. I smiled, knowing that it was Christopher's.

"Christopher." I giggled.

"Call me Chris." He kissed my ear, thigh my neck.

"We don't have time to do this." I whined.

"Trust me, yes we do. They gon take forever in there. Come on, baby. Just a quickie." He stared into my eyes.

I don't know what it was, but his eyes convinced me. I let do whatever he wanted to do to me after that.

"Okay, but just for a minute." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him.

I tilted my head back and moaned as he kept kissing on my neck. I loved the way he touched me. The way his hands roamed my body. Mmm, yes.

Back at the house

I fluffed my pillow and pulled the covers over my body. I cannot believe I had sex with Chris today. And he was good, no scratch that, great. He had me in all different types of positions. It was great. But enough of that, now its onto my next target, Drake.

Short, but I promise you that it'll be with drake next. 5+ votes and 5+ comments I will update. So do your part people!