Chapter 26

Nicki P.O.V

"Thank you, all of y'all." Jhene whispered. I touched her forehead lightly.

"We'll be back tomorrow to pick you up." I told her. She slightly smiled and turned over.

"Lets go, y'all." I told them. They both followed me out to the car.

"Night y'all." August said before heading to his room. I waved then me and Chris headed to my room.

"I'm tired as hell." Chris yawned. He was about to lay down when I stopped him.

"Uh uh, boy, you betta go in yo room and go to sleep."

"You know you can let me sleep in here." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes and climbed in bed with him.

"Go to sleep." I growled.

"No, cause you was in my room messing with me while I was tryna go to sleep. I'm bout to mess with you." He chuckled in my ear. Soon enough, he slipped his hand in my panties. I Whined and covered my face while he rubbed in a circular motion.

"Chris, stop." I moaned quietly.

"Say my name and I'll stop." He smirked.

"No, just stop." I whined.

"Wrong answer." He slipped two fingers inside of me and started pumping slowly. I bit down on my lip.

"Daddy, please." I moaned lightly. He chuckled and went faster.

"Say it again, baby girl." He whispered.

"Go faster, daddy." I moaned. He did as told.

Chris P.O.V

"Shit." I breathed. I twisted my fingers, hitting her g-spot, which caused her to cum all on my fingers. I pulled them out and sucked it off before pulling off her panties, then my pants followed by my boxers.

I rammed myself deep inside of her.

"Ahh!"

"Shh." I told her. She bit into my shoulder to quiet her moans, but with me grinding, that didn't really help.

"Go faster." She moaned in my ear. I nodded and grinded faster. I hit a spot that caused her body to jerk lightly. I hit it a few more times before I pulled out.

"No." She whined. I smiled as spread her legs and went down under the covers.

***

Drake P.O.V

I walked in the house, smelling cooking coming from the kitchen.

"Hey y'all, dad's home!" I heard Chris yell. Then Nicki, Jhene, and August followed behind him and crowded around me.

"Daddy, I missed you." Jhene wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back.

"I missed you guys too. Where's your mother? She said she'd be here before me."

"I just got off da' phone wit' ha'. She said she'll be hea' bout nine." August said. I nodded my head and looked at Nicki.

"Nicki." I stated.

"Mr.Graham."

"I smell cooking. It smells delicious."

"Just wait until you taste it. Its lobster, with mashed potatoes, salad and biscuits. I know that's a little weird, but its my mom's favorite meal. I thought I should share it with you guys." She explained.