Chapter 24

Nicki P.O.V

"You guys know the plan. We go in. We are not splitting up this time because August got caught last time. We stay together. We go find Michael and Jhene, we kill him and take Jhene."

"I think we should-"

"No Chris. We are not splitting up."

He nodded his head. "Okay? Lets go." I lead them into the building. I was starting to remember a little bit about this place. Bad memories.

Flashback:

I ran down the street, not looking back. I stopped and looked up at the large building. 'This would be the perfect hide out.' I thought to myself. I ran through the large double doors and seen a few people under blankets and sleeping bags on the floor. I crawled over in a corner and closed my eyes, telling myself that everything was gonna be okay.

Then I remembered the thing my father had given me before he was murdered. I pulled it out of my pocket and studied it. It was a flash drive.

"Nicki! You alright?" Chris asked me. I nodded and continued forward.

"Aight, we gon go down this hallway. The tracker says it'll lead us right to J. But we gotta be careful. I'm sure there are guards down here. A lot of them." They both nodded and followed me down the narrow hallway. I don't what happened, but when I was walking, I guess I triggered an alarm system.

"It's a trap! Run!" They trailed behind me, but we hit a dead end. I told them to run the opposite way, but I could already hear the guards coming our way. We hid around the corner. Their voices trailed off and I got kinda calm before I saw a sniper pointing down at us.

I pushed them both out of the way before the man pulled the trigger. I aimed up at him and shot him in the head.

"That nigga was about to kill us." Chris breathed heavily.

"I know. From now on, we all have to watch our step because this place is covered with traps. Watch every corner, everything. And especially watch out for snipers. I don't want you guys getting hurt because of me."

To be continued..

The next part of this chapter will be up later on. I was writing this in school because my phone is still disconnected. Sorry for not updating in so long. 5+ votes and 5+ comments. Be breezy!