Chapter 10

August P.O.V

I sat at da edge of Nicki's bed, waitin' fa' ha' ta' explain what happened ta'night.

"Nicki, ya gon tell why da hell we was bein' shot at ta'night?" I asked.

"I don't wanna tell you cause you might tell someone else." She said as she stared at ha' fingas.

"I promise I won't tell anybody. Baybeh, tell me."

She looked at me fa' a second, then sighed and sat next ta' me.

"Well, its kind of a long story. It started when I was a kid. My dad...he worked with my uncle, Raymond. I don't know what exactly they did, but I know that it was bad," She paused for a second before continuing, "My dad ran in the house and handed me..a flash drive. When I finally got the chance to find out what was on it, I was shocked. Then I contacted my uncle and told him that my father had given me this. Ever since I was 8, he has sent me to school and taught me how to be a trained killer. That's my story."

I was surprised by everything she said. Nicki don't seem like da person dat would be a trained killer. She seem sweet.

"August?"

"So, why are ya here? What, dis sum like ya lil hide out?"

"No, I need just enough money to get out the country and get this where it belongs."

"So what ya gon rob us or sum? Dats da only reason ya here?" She bit ha' lip and looked away.

I scoffed and stood up. "Good luck, Nicki. And I won't tell nobody ya secret." I closed ha' do' and walked to ma room.

Nicki P.O.V

I laid in bed, I clutched onto my pillow as I dosed off. I squinted my eyes when I saw that my door had opened.

"You fuckin' August too?" I heard someone say. I couldn't make out the voice, but I could tell it was a man. I didn't feel like getting up and seeing who it was, but that wasn't necessary cause it was Chris. He crawled on the bed and under the covers with me.

"You just not gon learn." He growled as he furiously pushed two fingers inside of me.

Here's yo chapter. Vote and comment. Wait till the next chapter.

5+ votes and 5+ comments, y'all get y'all chapter. Be breezy!