Chapter 12

Nicki P.O.V

I heard the door in the living room open and I heard Ms. Bey's voice.

"I'm home!" She sighed and walked in the kitchen where I was. I turned around and watched her through her bag in a nearby chair.

"Long day, huh?" I asked as I proceeded to wash the dishes. She nodded her head and began to rub her temples.

"Yea, and Drake's been acting weird lately. I don't know what's wrong with him." She explained. I almost chuckled. I know why he been acting like that.

"Um, maybe I could talk to him later and ask him what's been going on with him?" I suggested.

"Really? You'd do that for me," I nodded, "thank you." She smiled and hugged me tightly. Cause I know exactly what he needs.

Drake P.O.V

I walked in the house and called Bey's name. No one answered. I knew she wasn't here like usual. I swear she put work befor eher own family. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. It went straight to voicemail.

Nicki walked down the steps. "Hey, did Bey come by here today?" She nodded her head and kept walking towards me until I was up against the wall.

"She wanted me to talk to you about why you've been acting so weird lately. Why's that, Mr. Graham?" She lifted her leg up on mine. I gulped.

"I think you know why. And I told you to call me Drake." I chuckled.

"Well, lemme fix your problem." She whispered in my ear and started to take my tie off. I crashed my lips against hers and pushed her up against the wall.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped her legs around my waist. I stopped kissing her and started to kiss her neck.

Chris P.O.V

I walked past mom and dad's room. I heard moaning, but it sholl as hell didn't sound like mom. It sounded a lil like Nicki and dad. What the hell?

I thought I told her not to do nothing like this again. She just ain't gon learn. Wait till she see what I got for her.

Short. Been testing. Writers block. Whatever. Vote, comment for me. When y'all want the update for the sequel?