Chapter 4

Nicki P.O.V

Second day here and I already hear commotion coming from downstairs. I groaned as I crawled out of bed and slipped on my button up shirt.

All the kids were in the living room, arguing. I gotta stop this.

"Hey, hey!" They all stopped to look at me.

One of the boys walked up to me. I'm guessing this August.

"Damn, ma. My name Yungin' and what can I do fa' ya' ta'day?"

"Uh, nothing cause you not old enough."

"Trust me, baybeh. I'm old enough." He licked his lips. I scoffed and turned to Jhene and Christopher.

"So, what's goin' on here?" I placed my hands on my hips.

"Chris and August keep taking my stuff and I wanna know why!"

"Cause I wanna know who the hell Michael is."

"Christopher, give her her phone and y'all leave her alone. Christopher, let me holla at ya real quick." He followed me up to my room and I locked the door behind us. I watched him as he sat on the edge of my bed, his arms folded.

"What you want?"

"Why you messing with yo sister? She is 18 years old and you can't treat her like a child."

"You don't know anything about her and I'm starting to think that this wasnt' the only reason you brought me up here."

"Ha, you are so cute. See, that's where you're wrong. If I wanted you, I could have you. And plus, you're too young and I'm sure you couldn't handle me."

"That's cute too. I'm 19 years old and trust me, I could teach you a few things. If you really want me, you know where to find me, ma." He smirked and walked out.

I got that boy right where I want him. I may have to seduce him soon to get on his 'good side.'

>>>

I lotioned my body from neck to toe before picking a thong and matching bra. I took out my strapless pink dress with a black to go around my waist. I slipped on my black pumps and headed downstairs to do my nanny duties.

When I got to the living room, Jhene and August was sitting on the sofa. I was cool until August noticed me and tried flirting again. This lil boy right here.

"Damn, ma. You lookin' fine as hell."

"Thank you for noticing. Where's Christopher?" I asked.

"In the kitchen." Jhene answered not looking up from her phone. I nodded my head and managed to push August away and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey, Christopher. What ya up to?"

"Nun much. Eating cereal." He mumbled.

"How bout I make you guys some breakfast. How's that sound?' He shrugged his shoulders.

"Breakfast? Oh hell yea!" August walked in. "Alright, what y'all want?"

"Eggs, bacon, grits, toast, orange juice and croissants." "Alright."

"Breakfast was good, Nicki." Jhene smiled at me.

"Thank you for that compliment. I'm gonna go check on Chris."

I knocked on Chris's door until it opened. He was laying on his bed, watching some cartoon. I made my way over to it and sat at the foot the bed.

"You alright?"

"Mhm. Why you askin'?"

"Cause you keep avoiding me. I bet under that mean frown is a nice sensitive boy." I smiled.

"Could be. Why you so interested anyway?" He looked at me.

"I dont' know. Maybe its about what you said earlier. Maybe you can teach me a few things."

"Come here then, girl."

I know this chapter sucks. But its a to be continued chapter, so you will have to wait. This time is 5+ votes and 3+ comments. I will update when I get my votes and comments.