Chapter 18

Nicki P.O.V

We snuck around the back of the building. We hid behind some bushes because there were two guards.

"Shh." I told them both before aiming at the first guards head. Bam! Then the other one. Bam!

"Alright. I don't want us to split up because one of us might get caught so we gon get in, find Jhene, and get out."

"I'm wit' ya, Nicki." August said.

"Alright, lets just get this over with." Chris sighed. I nodded my head and they followed me into the building. It was dark, menacing. The lights were dim, but bright to almost see the entire hallway.

The walls were covered with blood and water was dripping from the ceiling.

Jhene P.O.V

"Please, Michael. Don't do this." I cried softly.

"Shut up!" He hit me upside the head with the barrel of his gun. I sobbed as the blood rushed down the side of my face.

"What did I tell you bout disrespecting me?" I didn't answer.

"Answer me," He growled.

"Don't do it or they'll be consequences."

"Exactly. You know what your consequence is?"

I shook my head no. He just stood in front of me and chuckled lightly.

Chris P.O.V

"Nicki, you know where we are?"

"No. Not at all." She stopped.

"Well, we not gon find her. Its gon tale too long."

Nicki sighed. "I don't wanna do this, but I guess the only way we're gonna find Jhene faster is if we split up."

"Ya sure Nicki?" August asked her.

"Yea, but I want you both to put your phones on vibrate in case somebody calls. I don't want you getting caught."

"Nicki, I know you probably don't believe me when I say this but I love you. I really do."

"I love you, too, Christopher." She walked towards me and pressed her lips against mine.

"I love you too, August." She planted a kiss on his cheek and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"August, go that way, Chris, go that way, and I'll go this way. We search for 5 minutes, if no one finds her, we meet right back here. Alright."

We both nodded our heads. "Love you guys." She blew a kiss at us and walked off.

Then me and August went our separate ways.

To be continued...

Sorry for ending it but I was so close to finishing it earlier, but wattpad deleted half of it. I'm sad cause I wrote all that good stuff. Y'all would've loved it.

Anyways, 5+ comments and 5+ votes. Be breezy!