{25} Crank it baby, blushing, and almost there

"Turn on the music!!" Niall whined.  Greg chuckled softly, "You know, Grace, you're dating an absolute baby.  A complete and utter baby!"

"You're only saying that because you're my older brother!" 

I laughed at how much they've been fighting.  Something that didn't surprise me though.  After sloppily looking for a cd, Greg pulled out a purple one.  "How about this one." He burst out laughing.

Niall screamed, "NO!! PUT THAT AWAY!"  I sat there so confused.  "It's Nialler's Justin Bieber CD.  He's a boy 'belieber'."  Greg informed me causing Niall to blush a dark shade of red.  

I giggled even though I'm not supposed to.  "Play it! I love the J-Biebs!" I yelled.  Niall smiled widely, still with a red face.  After I asked Greg for the CD, I was looking through the songs.  It was the old CD..hmm.. 

"Play number 7!" I exclaimed.  "Love me." Niall mumbled to himself.  HAHA, he knew the exact song for each number.  "This is my favorite one." I grinned, "Come on, it's okay.  Let out your belieber-ness..or whatever you should call it." Niall stuck his toungue out at me.

Greg turned on the song.  I turned towards Niall and jokingly sang, "Crank it baby."  Niall burst out laughing.  

We belted the lyrics.  Literally I would never think my boyfriend liked Justin Bieber.

"My friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me.

I guess I'm just a sucker for love.

'Cause honestly the truth is that you know I'm never leavin'

'Cause you're my angel sent from above."

Greg groaned the whole time.  Who cares!  Niall's voice sounded adorable, and this song is my jam.

"Love me, love me, say that you love me

Fool me, fool me, oh how you do me

Kiss me, kiss me, say that you miss me

Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me!" 

"How long is this car ride again?" I asked curiously.  "3 hours!" Niall laughed.  I could tell this was turning into a hyper car ride.  "WOO-HOO!" I exclaimed.  

Niall and I jammed to multiple JB songs, flinging our arms in the air, belting the lyrics, and doing stupid dance moves.  

The music suddenly turned off.  "WHAT!" Niall and I yelled shocked.  Greg replied, "Err..enough of Justin.  Let's play a game."  "What game?" Niall asked.  "The..When I go on vacation I'm going to bring...game!" 

Somehow I knew this game!  When I drove long car rides I played it.  Niall obviously knew it too because he was clapping his hands happily. (You have to say what you're going to bring, but go in alphabetical order)

"I START!" Niall yelled, "When I go on vacation I'm going to bring a...er...ALLIGATOR!"