{14} Good girl, innocent Niall in trouble, and beautiful singing

Monday.

 "Did you seriously snog Niall?" 

 "Everyone's telling me you snogged Niall, is it true?" 

 "When did it happen?!" 

 "Are you guys going out?"

 Yup. That's what I got all day long.  Supposively things go around quickly.  I think Carson, Cade, and Louis told everyone.  What little...ughh.. annoying people.  Besides Louis!  We're "besties" now. 

 Chelle and I were currently walking out of Math class.  She asked me, "Anyways, I never asked.  Was Niall good at snogging?"  YES HE WAS.  Really I don't know though since I never made out before.  Whenever I think back to it I get this giggly feeling inside me.  I really want to see him soon!!!  We've been texting constantly today, but never passed in the halls.  

 I snapped out of my thoughts and told her,  "Um, yeah.  He was."  She clapped her hands excitedly.  "Maybe he isn't that weird after all."  "He isn't!" I chuckled and continued, "What do you want to do in our free?"  "Babe, I don't have a free." Chelle burst out laughing.  "Shit." I cursed and stuck my tonuge out at her.

 "WOAH. Gracie cussed." Chelle said in a serious tone.  I blushed for some reason, "I don't yell at you when you cuss!"  "But your a good girl...." Chelle yelled and pursed her lips while thinking, "Except you already snogged a boy...well. You're gettin' there."  I shook my head while laughing.

 "OKAY see you Chelle!" I finally said.  "BYE LOVE YOU SWEETIE." Chelle exclaimed and gave me a hug.  

What to do.  What. to. do.

I regonized the end of the hallway.  It was where Niall and I had our free together. And he asked me on the date here.  Aw.  He was right- no one was ever over here.  I dropped my backpack and sat agaisnt the wall. 

"Sitting in our hallway lol. Wish u weren't in class. I hate u now. :P -Grace"

My phone immediately buzzed.  "Don't hate me! I'll meet u there after class, k? And trust me ur lucky. Class is boring. -Niall. x"

"haha i was obviously kidding. and yay! Can't wait to see u. -Grace" 

I wasn't sure if I should say the last part or not.  But whatever.  Chelle's been helping me text him all weekend. What to say- what not to say.  Because shes good with guys and all.  

"Can't wait 2 see u too :D So I don't get a detention for txting I gtg. Bye Grace! -Niall. x" I grinned like a mad person and replied, "See ya! :) -Grace"

Okay do I need to sign it Gracexx now that I'm not in America? YES I'M ASKING YOU.  Hehe okay...nevermind I can't hear you.  I chuckled to myself.  Man, I'm bored.  NOT LIKE YOUR BORING...okay you get the point. 

I pulled out my homework for tonight and got to work.  I had no more classes....I just had a free untill the end of the day...technically I can just go back to my dorm but I'm waiting for Niall.