{30} Questions, snapbacks, and 3 confusing words

This is pretty much uncomfortable as hell.  I’m squinting my eyes as much as possible, I’m interested in watching but too scared.  I’ve been stiff in the same position the whole time.  But nothing that bad has even happened yet. 

“I’m going to get some candy, is that okay?” Niall whispered.  HOLY NO!  DON’T LEAVE ME DOWN HERE.  ALONE. NIALL HORAN.  “Sure.” I replied, what is wrong with me?  He slipped off the couch and jogged up the stairs.  When the basement door clicked shut I whimpered.  I don’t want to watch the girl get possessed, okay!

What the hell is happening now? I pulled the blanket up even higher on my face.  I could tell I was slightly shaking.  Holy shit.  Some priest is walking up the stairs now and I’m getting an eerie feeling that something will happen.  I had butterflies in my stomach.  I’m freaking alone in the dark!  The door opened and I sighed a sigh of relief.  Niall get back down here.  Now there’s moaning noises coming from somewhere in the movie. Shit.  “NIALL.” I yelped loudly and motioned him over here. 

This made me want him now.  Not like I didn’t before.  Niall sat back down in his position.  I curled my body towards him more.  Niall chuckled, “Want some can-“ “AHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed when the possessed girls face popped up.  I grabbed his hand under the blanket.  “Damn Gracie, you have a tight grip.” Niall mumbled and interlocked our fingers.  I didn’t notice how hard I was holding his hand, woops.  I relaxed my grip slightly.

I was laying my head on his shoulder now.  I’m scared, I'm allowed to be.  Niall seemed perfectly fine though.  The girl started doing creepy things in the night because she was possessed.  It was really creeping me out.  I hid my face in Niall’s shoulder.  I didn’t want to watch this anymore.  I won’t be able to sleep. And I’m in the basement alone. 

“Gracie, it’s okay.” He whispered.  I nodded, still hiding my face.  He wrapped a free arm around my waist.  Niall blurted, "Are you shaking?"  I brought my head back up and held my hand out.  "Oh my god ya are! I'm sorry!  We don't have to watch, ya know!" He said worried and clasped his hand around mine.  Being the loser I am, I screamed again when another scary part happened.  Niall got off the couch to turn it off.  "Ya we're turning this off!  I've already seen it many times."

Wow...he probably just wanted to scare me then.  He didn't think I would get this scared though.  Ugh i feel bad.  The lights flicked on and he chuckled,  "It's off now."  I was all hidden in the blankets.  It made me laugh too and I uncovered myself.  I've been under those blankets for too long. 

"So what do you want to do now.  Sorry if you wanted to watch that by the way." I said awkwardly.  Niall just stood there chuckling at himself.  What the heck?  I giggled and yelled, "What!"  Niall came and sat by me on the couch.  He finally explained, "Last time we watched a movie was when we snogged."  I felt my face flush.  That was before we even dated.  Awh! 

Niall kept smiling and it made me smile back.  "I really wanted to kiss you that whole time, but I didn't think you'd want to."  "Same!  I didn't think you did either!" I said rather excitedly.  It's funny to realize we both felt the same in that situation.  I continued,  "Then the Halloween party was so fun. I was glad you asked me out.  I was..really excited." 

I actually really want to go back to the Halloween party.  That was one of the most fun nights of my life.  Definitely a good memory.  "I'm glad I did too.  Grace, I fancied you ever since you came here.  I was so nervous to ask you out.  But now look at us." Niall said slightly in a shy voice.  So during the futbol game, first party, and all...he really did?  "Awh, really!  I'm glad you stayed and helped me to my dorm on that first day." He laughed and rose an eyebrow, "Hopefully I didn't look like too much of an idiot sitting on the ground."  I burst out laughing.  He was actually pretty weird, but I liked him.