{36} El's dorm, loud music and goodnight texts

I rolled on my back and exhaled.  When I told the girls Zayn was my partner they legit flipped out.  "Guys!" I yelled, making them shut up.  The stared at me like little puppies. 

Finally, Chelle spoke up, "I don't trust that guy."  "Chill.  It's just a field trip." I responded.  Kirsten's eyes widened, "Yeah but he's probably the most attractive guy around..."  I rolled my eyes.  Niall's my boy.  I find him extremely attractive in my eyes.  I mean yeah...Zayn is good looking but he's not my type!

Anyways, we're in Eleanor's room.  Kristen, Kathryn, Chelle, Holly, El, and I.  They mostly all got people they didn't know.  Except Kirsten got Louis...how'd that happen?  I'm kind of excited Zayn is my partner though.  We could end up being friends or something.  He talks to me, but we always get interrupted.  So I hope this will be loads of fun!

"Urrrrgggg.." Holly groaned, "Why couldn't we of just picked our own partners!"  "Yeah really." El frowned.  That would of been so cute if Louis and Eleanor were partners.  Kirsten really should switch with El.  "Kirsten!  Do you know why Liam wasn't here today?" I asked.  She nodded, "He texted me that he wasn't feeling well."  "Well then.  I had to present our project by myself and it was sooo embarrassing." "That really sucks." Chelle mumbled and leant her head on my shoulder.  She's always freaking tired.

My phone vibrated and I saw that Nialler texted me.  "Hey!  How are ya, haven't seen u in a while!!!!! x -N"

"Heyy:) I'm good, just hanging in Eleanor's room. U? x -Gracie"

"Ehh I'm alright.  Liams annoying af aha!  He felt bad about missing yer presentation or whatever.  But listen....er, who's ur partner? xx -N"

In that time scheme, I didn't even realize Holland and Kathryn were dancing around the room hyperly.  Chelle was falling asleep on me.  Oh gosh.  El was texting too...probably Louis.  Kirsten was laughing at Holly and Kath.  But shit!  What will Niall think of Zayn being my partner?  It's obvious he's the most popular boy in school.

Most popular boy in school....

That's making me nervous too!  AHHH!

"Kirsten get your ass over here!" I blurted.  She laughed and crawled over to me.  "What should I say to Niall?" I asked her.  I handed her my phone and she read what he last said.  "Hm.  I mean...you have to tell him!  Just say Zayn, but don't act too excited."  "Kay, thanks." I nodded and started typing-

"My partner's Zayn...wbu? xx -Gracie"

I looked up to see them wearing Eleanor's bras on the outsides of their shirts.  Oh wow, that's completely normal. 

My phone lit up again and I bit my lip.  What if his partner is a really pretty girl or....Ella?  I unlocked my phone and read nervously - "Zayn malik? uh okay.  And my partner is your friend Harry.  No offense but I'm not that excited about it. x -N"

My hand slapped over my mouth and I sat there frozen.  Harry and Niall in a canoe?  "Who's his partner!?!?" Kirsten asked hitting my arm.  "Uh...Harry!  Freaking Harry!" I crossed my arms and fell back on the bed we were sitting on. Chelle woke up confused as hell. "Oh gosh...those two..." Kirsten chuckled.  Truthfully it's Harry I need to give a little talk to.