{56} Messing around, talking friends, and the creep

Tuesday.

Study hall.  Also known as, time to mess around.  

Yes, you're supposed to do homework during this.  But we don't have any!  With winter break coming up the teachers arn't assigning us anything.  There has to be a way to get out of this study hall for a little.  Time to roam the halls.  Psh, yeah I need to "use the restroom". 

I tiptoed up to our teacher... Mr. Goodwin, quickly asked, and he let me go.  Before I reached the door I heard Holland asking to use the restroom also. 

"No, wait till Grace gets back." He told her. 

"But..." I watched Holland's lying face, "I'm having some girl issues...so if you'd let me go.."  

Mr. Goodwin's face started to grow red and I wanted to burst out laughing.  He can't say no to that.  I was right because he let her go.  

"I'm free from study hall and made Mr. Goodwin feel awk.  I'm a legend." Holland smirked as we walked down the halls.  

"That was hilarious." I laugh.  

"I know ri- HARRY." Holland points. 

I whip my head to where she pointed and see Harry walking quickly through the halls.  Oh god, what is that man up to?  We rush over to him when he doesn't answer.  

"Harry!" I yell and grab his arm. 

He finally stops and swishes his curls out of his face.  

"Hey, I got to go...erm talk you girls later?" He says in a low voice.

"Where?" Holland crosses her arms. 

"Just I got to go..okay?" 

We raise our eyebrows when he walks away from us.  

"He's up to something." Holland and I say at the same time.  

I burst out laughing that we just did that.  But Holland has other ideas.  She links arms with me and pulls me along.  Great, now were stalking Harry.  We follow him all the way past the gallery and to where the art and music rooms are.  The hell?  I'm not quite sure how Harry hasn't spotted us but I'll deal with it.  

"He went in the music room, what the hell is he doing in there?" Holland asks.  

"No clue." I whisper.  

Maybe he plays guitar or...something I've never known.  I feel like he would of told me though.  Hmp.  We would peek into the music room but the doors don't have windows.  So mysterious, isn't it now.

"Let's get back to class." I point out, "That was a random adventure though."