{67} Charming, simple, and music

Harry, his car, a park, and I.

Him saying he had something to show me totally slipped my mind. A smile is still faintly on our faces from after the 'flour' incident. But now we're in a small park, that I don't recognize. He had to show me. . . a park?

"Don't give me that look." Harry chuckles.

"Well. . ." I shrug, "I'm sort of confused on what we're doing here?"

"Do you not know what a surprise is?"

"Guess not." 

Harry opens my door for me and I hop out.  It's silent after Harry slams the door shut.  I can hear the bugs making noises and it all matches the perfectly starry sky.  In this giant, open park you can see the sky so easily.  I shiver as a soft wind blows past me.  Harry wasn't there to ask if I was cold though.  I walk to his side of the car, confused.  

"What are you-"

"I really want to dance to you." He whispered and fumbled with cds. 

My eyes widened.  What is he talking about?  I continued watching him.  He made sure the car windows were rolled down, put a CD in, and grinned at me.  

I started to catch on to what's going on.  There was absolutely no one in this park besides the two of us.  My cheeks flushed when a slow Coldplay song blasted from the car.  Warning Sign to be exact.  

"This is my favorite by them." He commented, his breath showing in the cold air.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask as he walks closer.  

"I, uh, I wanted to dance when it wasn't a sad time.  Like at-" 

"-At the dance." I caught on.  

I'm pretty sure I cried while we danced last time.  I felt like it would be the last time I'd see him.  Weirdly, here he is in front of me again.  Harry reaches his large hand out to me.  I take it easily and entwine our fingers together.  The familiar feeling of his hands makes my stomach twist.  He's always so warm.  We can't be doing this again?  Can we? 

We are standing a small distance from the car, but the music fills my ears perfectly.  Suddenly his hands at my hips pull me against him.  My ear is rested on his chest and I squeeze my eyes shut.  There's something about Harry. . . Something I can't ever place.  Something so charming.

'Come on in, I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in'

The fact we are here together proves something.  I seriously do wonder what will happen between us.  There's always more to it and things I feel like I don't know.  Then two seconds later it will feel so simple.  

Right now it is simple. 

''When the truth is, I miss you'