{26} Bonking heads, meeting Maura, and contagious yawns

"HARRY NO!" I screamed, "NIALL, PLEASE STOP!"

I cringed as they both punched, kicked, and hurt eachother.  No one would listen to me.  Soon Louis, Cade, and Carson joined in too. 

"You hate me, I can tell you like Harry."

"You ditched me for Niall!"

"Come on, you know you like me better."

They kept yelling at me, making tears stream down my face.  I started to run.  I needed to get away!  But they started chasing me.  I found it impossible to run.  My legs moved but I wasn't making any distance.  Everyone else was ten times faster than me. 

"Grace!" Niall yelled.  "Grace!"  He kept repeating my name.

My heart was beating really fast.  I was kind of awake now.  I hate when you can't run in dreams, that's a horrible feeling.  I was afraid to fall asleep.  I didn't want to continue my dream.

 Then I realized my name was still being called. 

"Grace." A much more soothing version of Niall whispered.  "Are you okay?"  I fluttered my eyes open and saw Niall's face hovering over me.  I quickly sat up not expecting him to be there, but bonked my head on Nialls.  "Ah shit!" He laughed rubbing his head.  Dang, that hurt. 

"Sorry!  Uhh...Sorry!" I bit my lip embarassed.  My eyes stayed squinted, I was so tired.  "It's fine." He assured and continued, "But..we're here!  It's 3 am.  You fell asleep."  I nodded slowly and let out a yawn.  Niall just stared at me smiling.  Ok then.

Next thing you know, Greg was getting out of the car.  "Come on." Niall laughed.  I was really slow moving since I just woke up.  I couldn't wait to go back to sleep again. I hauled myself out of my seat that I've been in for hours.  Greg opened the big car's door, letting Niall and I hop out.

It was very dark out, but a porch had their lights on brightly.  Why would they have their lights on at 3..wait...IT'S NIALL HOUSE.  DUH.  OH MY GOSH I'M AT NIALL'S FREAKING HOUSE.  And it's so cute!!  Yes, I did call a house cute.  When they're little and look cozy.

It was a small, white house, with an Irish flag catching your eyes.  (a/n I know it's an American flag in the pic but whatevs lol) A big tree sat in front with a swinging chair.  Such a Niall house.

"You coming?" My boyfriend's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.  He was chuckling lightly.  He probably noticed how long I was taking in my "surroundings".  My dufflebag hung on one of his shoulders.  "Aw, thanks." I smiled.  Niall saluted me and walked towards his house. 

The owls hooting and stars made everything look pretty in the dark.  If I wasn't with Niall though, it'd be scary.  "Watch your step." Niall quietly warned.  We walked up the porch, the front door was already open.  Greg went into the house before we did.