{42} Jogging, Acapella, and late night texting

I strutted around with Chelle, trying to act like I'm okay. All my friends know about how Niall and I ended it. I really don't want it to be a big deal though. So I'll try not to make it one.

Last night, after Chelle cheered me up and all. I couldn't help to stare at Niall's contact number. I wanted him to text me. Say something at least. I even read our old text messages, it's weird how quick we went from lovey to hate. I don't hate him though...that's the thing.

Chelle had history class, I had gym. We gave each other a quick side hug and parted. I smirked remembering Ella standing in front of the girl's locker room waiting for me. I'm not going to let her bug me anymore. I will just smile at her and be nice. It will probably piss her off, considering she has all evil in her.

I screamed and covered my mouth when someone yelled, "BOO!" Kathryn laughed loudly from behind me. I laughed back and linked our arms together.

"I was expecting you to be in a bad mood.." Kathryn raised her eyebrows.

"Nah. I'm fine." I shrugged and we walked into the lockeroom.

Kathryn and I had small talk about Christmas while changing into our gym clothes. Hopefully I can have a nice, drama-free Christmas break. Except I will miss Chelle, and my good friends. So much. But I need a break from Brookwood. I think everyone else does too, then we can all come back and start over.

We realized most people were leaving for the gym. I tugged Kathryn's arm and we walked off too. I seriously wonder what we're doing today. Sometimes we do the most random things.

Gym started and the teacher explained this class. Since it's almost Christmas break he doesn't want to start another sport. We're having a "fitness day". Sounds more like we just talk to our friends while doing random shit. Everyone had to go to a station and I chose the jogging.

"Hello!" Brett grinned, coming out of no where.

"Hey there!" I giggled, remembering a couple gym classes ago...when he did pushups.

""What's so funny?"

"Nothing.. Uh, you gonna jog too?" I asked.

The gym teacher blew the whistle, meaning we had to start our station. I guess that answers my question. Brett and I started to jog slowly around the gym with some other people.

I noticed Harry looking at me, he was at another station. I totally forgot he was in this class. He realized we are both staring at eachother, then looked around and got up. He ran to my side and jogged casually. You're not really supposed to switch stations, but whatever.

"Hello to you too." I joked.

"What's up Harry?" Brett said.

"Yeah, hi. Uhm Grace can I talk to you?" Harry asked kind of weirdly.