{51} Explaining everything, our stories, and the start

"You know what, we both know it's killing eachother.  We need to talk." Chelle stated, later that night.  

We we're in our dorm giving eachother mani's and pedi's.  Chelle wanted her nails black and I wanted mine blue.  We used to do this a lot.  I'm glad we're doing it again.  

"You're right.." I sigh. 

"So Harry told you?" 

"Yeah, and ran away.  But you knew about this?" 

"Of course I did." Chelle smirked.

I just nodded.  I'm not sure what she wants to hear... The easiest way is to tell her everything.  Starting from when I met Zayn until today.  

Chelle spoke before I could, "Hey... I'm... I'm sorry.  I missed you a lot and should of known Zayn would take it too far.  I would of stopped him and brought my inner bitch out."

We burst out laughing.  This is not a moment to laugh, but that's what Chelle brings ya.  This would of been much different if Chelle really did stay my friend during this.  Would I have listened to her?  

"I guess I was just jealous... I always liked Zayn.  But I really hate him now, you probably do too...  lovely for him.  Plus I always knew Harry liked you, I was a little mad when you went for Zayn." Chelle admitted.  

"I don't blame you for being mad.  I'm sorry for being a horrible friend.  Can I explain to you all the truth of what happened?  It would clear things up I think."  

"Please." Chelle begged.

I truly didn't leave out anything.  Everyone still thinks we kissed on the canoe trip.  Well we freaking didn't.  I even told her about sneaking onto the field when Harry was there.  But then I saw Ella.  Supposively she knew the Ella and Harry "thing" was to make me jealous all along.  I wish she would of told me.  I probably deserved it.  

"That doesn't sound like any fun.  You always seemed like you were having fun though." Chelle gave me a pouty lip.

I actually laughed at how wrong she was, "Yeah...no where near that.  It wasn't at all." 

"Guess that's what ya get with older guys.  They always seem to be like that."  

"Wait what?" I blurt.  What does she mean by older guys?

"Zayn's in the grade above us, hun."  Chelle laughs, "Oh dear God, you didn't know that did you?"

"WHAT THE HELL!" My eyes widened.  

So this whole time Zayn is like SEVENTEEN OR EIGHTEEN!?  I'm young for my age too.  Geez...wow....okay...cool.  Then it clicked.  That's why he had friends I didn't recognize.  That's why he wasn't in my locker hallway.   Why in the world did he date me then?  Don't I seem so much younger?