Comfort

Ella P.O.V.

It was finally the day, the day that I'd be officially announced to the pack as the Alpha and the Beta's mate; I'd no longer be the invisible omega, but the future Luna; even the thought gave me goosebumps.

I'd spent the last couple of days, being forcefully dragged by my mom to the nearest human city, and shopping for a dress suitable for the ceremony. Even though I haven't really gotten my wolf yet, the connection of the mate bond between us was apparent, just being close to them made me feel euphoric.

I hadn't seen them in a couple of days, and I could subconsciously feel my spirits being down.

The ceremony would start at 8 and my mom had sent me to shower at 6. I'd just gotten out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me and my body. I dried myself off and put on a robe around myself since I was cold; wolves aren't really supposed to feel cold but with my abilities, I was closer to human than wolf.

My mum came in to help me get ready since she wanted my special day to be perfect, and I honestly don't know where the time went. She curled my hair beautifully and pinned the front strands to the back, then asked me to put on my dress. Then she put on some jewelry on me and sprayed me with some nice smelling perfume. As a finishing touch, she got me some bellies to put on my feet.

After I was done, my mom pushed me in front of the full-length mirror and kissed me on my head, and asked me to come down, and left. I looked in the mirror to see myself in a red-flowy dress that dropped to my lower thighs, and bracelets and rings in my hands; I truly looked beautiful.

I climbed down the stairs, as soon as I reached down; I saw my mum, dad and older brother and sister with cameras pointed at me.

"Ahh no, stop", I said pouting, not wanting them to click pics of me, I was camera shy.

"Baby, you look gorgeous, and it's your special day, let us take photos to remember", said my older sister; she was already living with her mate and was pregnant but came home just to support me on this day.

"Aye Ella, get me a drifter job when you become Luna", said my older brother, Derek.

My siblings had been incessantly teasing me about being Luna since I told them; but I could tell they were happy for me, although Derek could be a bit overprotective. He got upset when I came back from the date, that I'd gone on without telling him; he didn't want to sabotage my Date, just wanted to be told about it; which was understandable since he had been looking after me my whole life.

I just chilled with them on the couch for a bit, while waiting for Jace and Grey, since they were supposed to pick me up. We were talking about how my sister, Jenn was pregnant when there was a knock at the front door; I could immediately tell that it was them.

Dad opened the door and in came Jace and Grey. Grey had gotten his brown hair cut short in the 2 days, we were away, and was wearing a white button-down shirt with dark jeans. Jace was also wearing nearly the same outfit, with slight changes and he had his blonde hair slicked back. Goddess did they look absolutely gorgeous.

Their muscles were bulging against their clothes and I was staring for far longer than I should've. I said bye to my family, they'd be making their way to the ceremony soon.

"You look beautiful Ellie", said Greyson while we were going to the ceremony.

"UM- thank you, you look beautiful too, I mean handsome", I said quickly, flustered at what he said, no one other than my family had ever called me beautiful ever before.

Jace handed me a rose, I don't know where that came from, where was he keeping it, and said, "here, gorgeous"

My legs began to feel like putty and I took the rose with shaky hands and thanked him quickly. Jace quickly took one of my hands, and Grey took the other; I felt like a child, being carried around by two adults, but felt comfortable.