RAT??

Greyson P.O.V.

"You sure its fine for us to be together again?", pup asked me nervously. The past couple days have been absolute hell for him, and I've been down in the dumps as well due to my inability to help him when he needed me the most.

"Yes baby, just come on out", I said and smiled extending a hand to lead him down to the kitchen where Cami already took Ellie minutes before. With a deep breath and conflict in his eyes he took my hand and allowed me to lead him to our mates.

Ellie sat perched up on the kitchen island chattering with Cami, both of them immediately turned to give us their attention as soon as we walked in. Ellie's beautiful emerald eyes twinkled when they espied us, along with that time-stopping smile I missed so much. 

"Jace! Grey!", she shrieked out quickly and chirpily as she got off the island with Cami's help. With little steps she ran to us and allowed me to lift her into my arms as soon as we made contact. Fuck, I missed this, I missed her. Looking down at her, I couldn't be more glad that her face regained some of the that joy and colour that had been displaced due to that incident with the nightstalkers. 

She could've been taken by them, their disgusting men if we had been just minutes late. Thank the goddess my sweet angel didn't have to live through that. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if one of my mates went through an experience that heinous.

I kissed her lovingly and let Jace take her now, who had been in Cami's embrace just moments before. "I missed you so much bub", he sighed with regret as he tightened his firm grasp on her body. 

Ellie pecked his lips and responded with a sweet smile of her own before resting her head in the crook of his neck with a relaxed sigh. There she goes being shy again.

In the mean time, Cami knowingly smirked to herself before teasing Jace "Bet Grey didn't let you miss us all that much pup". Jace turned red for the hundredth time this week while staring at her with wide eyes.

"You- you know?", he stuttered out.

"Well, I happen to be mated to a rather loud boy", Cami winked at him.

Seeming so embarrassed he said, "Sorry- I- I didn't mean to".

Cami wasted no time, allowing him to feel bad and embarrassed before cupping his cheek and saying , "Don't you feel sorry pup, I very thoroughly enjoyed what I heard. I need you to never be embarrassed about anything with us."

Feeling reassured, he smiled again at us boyishly. We all embraced each other before Ellie suggested, "Can we go out today? I feel cooped in the house"

"Yes please! me too", Jace added. 

Seems like a good enough idea, they both needed this little break. Plus Cami and me will be with them all along, though I wouldn't count on Victor to approve. The little bitch has constantly been pissed and growling at me due to the fact that I didn't mate with Jace when the goddess told to. Stupid fucking wolf.

"Um- sure. That works right?", Cami said looking at me for conformation.

"Yeh of course love, we can go anywhere the two of you want, just not too far", I stated.

"Why not too far Grey?", asked Ellie pouting adorably.

"Well angel, the two of you- you and Cami need to sleep. I know you've been up for the past couple days so now you really do need to sleep", I admitted.

"He's right princess you really do need to sleep", Cami said as she gazed deep into Ella's bright eyes.

Sadness and guilt showed on her face before her gaze fell down to her feet, she said "I'm sorry- really. I just couldn't sleep after I had that nightmare that forced Marina out". Not wasting a beat Cami took her into her arms tightly and delivered a kiss atop her head.