Mates?

Camille P.O.V. (yep, her again- deal with it (✿◡‿◡) )

"Hello Camille", said the blonde guy who's name is probably Jaceth based on what Aspen told me, my name sounded so pretty when he says it I thought. How did they know my name? Aspen probably.

What do I say? I never even thought about mates much rather what to do with them. I didn't want to be awkward towards them the first time we meet, all the while Aurora was beaming in my head about them.

"Um- hey", I spurted, the silence too loud for me to bear.

"I'm Greyson, this is Jace and she's Ella", said the guy with dark hair. He must be the Alpha based on his scent plus his physique, "Hot", said Aurora.

My eyes drifted to the girl with the long brown hair and green eyes, she is Ella then, she's beautiful. Why am I feeling this? I didn't even think I am into girls, but apparently, I am since she feels really attractive right now.

I hummed in response, unsure of what to say, FUCK, don't be like this. As I was taking in their forms I noticed that they were doing the same for me, why did I have to look homeless right now- maybe cause I am

"Camille, you feel it too right?", said the blonde guy, I mean Jaceth, and instead of focusing on what he said, my eyes went to his body. Aurora was getting desperate since I got her last year and a year is too long to go without your mate- if you have them at all.  

"I feel it", I said immediately, trying to act nonchalant but I could feel the desperation seep into my voice.

"for all of us right?", said Ella sounding worried, this is truly a strange situation. As my wolf was telling me to go to them, hold them, my instincts were telling me to run; but truly I wanted to be with them but how?

"how are four people mated?", I asked them and they gave me a look of I don't know with shrugs and guilty faces.

"We don't know, but we feel it so we accept it, the goddess always has a plan for us", said Greyson, lovely how does that bitch get the credit here? Why must everyone be so fond of her and believe that she has a plan for us, DOES SHE NOW? If she does have a plan for everything, why was mine so bad?

"I can tell you about the intel I gathered", I said quickly wanting to change the topic and not let them see the hatred burning within me. They looked disappointed and probably expected more from their mate, but I don't know how to be a 'good mate'. 

"Um- sure, tell us", said Jaceth- strange name this guy has.

"The howlers aren't alone, they've got the support of at least 2 other packs and some witch assistance as well", I said as this was crucial for the war that'd start tomorrow. I almost forgot that the war would be tomorrow, just as I found my mates I was at risk to lose them as well.

"Is that gonna be a problem considering our pack strength?" said Ella, acting like a strong Luna, most refrain from doing this, this is good.

"It'd be a close battle- but the pack will be victorious", I said, the enemy has a strong base and strength, but this pack will win based on what happened in the war a few years ago.

"What's this over?", asked Greyson eagerly looking concerned.

"Pack lands, and they want the prestige of defeating your pack, it'd bring them honor supposedly", I said even though I don't understand what they'd do with prestige, at the price of losing loved ones in a battle.

He hummed at that, and his eyebrows scrunched together like he was thinking about the intent behind the war. "He looks cute when he's focusing", said Aurora, well she wasn't wrong.