My Alpha

Jaceth P.O.V.

The sound of a picture being clicked next to me gained my attention- and lo and behold- Ellie taking pictures of a sleeping Grey with Cami draped across his body. My girl has a serious problem with taking pictures all the time, but I think it's cute that she wants to preserve this moment forever.

"Send it to me too", I say to her in a hushed whisper and she gladly nods at my request.

Cami, she looks so much younger while she's sleeping, all the tension on her face gone without a trace and she innocently sleeps cuddled into her mate. The sleep makes her lose a few years from her nineteen-year-old face, sometimes I forget how we're all still very young amidst the constant wars and fighting.

"Mates look cute Jace", adds Tytus with a satisfied hum.

"Damn right they do- but don't let Grey you call him that", I say to him with a snicker and he agrees for the sake of his safety.

"We need to wake them up, breakfast is ready and they've been sleeping for like 12 hours", says, Ellie as she leans against me, eyes still on our mates' sleeping forms.

"Yeh we do, don't wanna but yes we gotta", I say and Ellie walks over to them strutting in joy.

"Cami, Grey, wake up", she says in a sing-song voice with a giggle. Both their eyes open at the same time- Grey's looking much better without the dark circles after a night of proper sleep. Cami's eyes however began darting across the room, from left to right, and right back. Maybe she doesn't realize where she is?

If I woke up in a room that's not mine, with very little context as to how I got there- I'd be fucking confused too. But Cami wasn't looking confused- she was looking agitated at the unfamiliarity of the room as her eyes roamed whilst she tried to process her location just after waking up.

We all noticed her discomfort, it was quite stark making our wolfs worried for her as well. Grey took quick action by tightening his hold around her and landing a gentle kiss on her forehead, to maybe remind her of her surrounding, of where she was- it immediately worked.

At Grey's kiss, Cami appeared to be relieved at the sense of comfort she felt undoubtedly and settled herself comfortable against Grey once again after an  "Oh!", of realization. Noticing three sets of eyes looking at her she muttered out a sleepy "Morning" with a yawn and stretched her body.

"Morning Cami!", Ella said excitedly as she kissed Cami's cheek with affection.

"Hey, Angel", Cami said sleepily but still elegantly even after just waking up.

Rubbing her eyes, Cami said "I slept throughout the night?", questioningly, a question more to herself more than us.

"Quiet comfily", said Grey with a wink at her, making her roll her eyes at his cheekiness. But why- does she not usually sleep through the night? 

"Why? Do you not sleep through the night Cami?", I ask her as I plop myself onto the trampoline of a bed.

"Not often, No", she replied quickly.

"Guess we gotta change that", said Grey while kissing her making a solemn smile appear on her face. It was a smile that could only exist when one was truly content- which I hoped Cami was with us.

"You slept enough Grey? Feel better?", I asked him noticing his eye bags shrunken significantly and he didn't seem as fatigued. His morning voice right now was throaty and husky instead of the frustrated and tired one we had gotten used to while he was fatigued. 

After a good minute of all of us just lying there against each other, Cami sat up straight and began, "I gotta go now", earning a swift "No!" with groans from all of us making her chuckle lightly at the hilarity.