Aftercare

Greyson P.O.V.

Fuck, the night had to end. The blissful night of consummating the mate bond with my mates was one I'm sure I'd never forget in a thousand years. After that, Jace and Cami got together while I took Ella to conjoin the mate bond between all four of us properly, for all of eternity. 

Currently, I was holding Ella who was shaking in my arms from the force of the orgasm that I'd just forced out from her. I'd innately wished to go much rougher on pup and Ellie but we had to make their first time a pleasant experience, after all, we have our whole lives to experiment.

Just like me, Cami supported Jace in her arms as he buried his face in the crook of her neck and took heaves of breath from the exhaustion.  He had that sex-hazed look in his eyes when Cami whispered sweet nothings into his ears to reassure him. I noticed that Ellie seemed to be drifting to sleep in my arms so I picked up my precious luggage in my lap and moved closer to Cami and Jace.

He perked up when he noticed my presence and nuzzled into the crook of my neck now, rubbing himself all over me. "Hey, pup. You feel okay baby?", I asked him gently to which he didn't give me a verbal response, rather he nodded his sleepy agreement. As Cami fawned over Ellie, caressing and soothing her, we all had this non-verbal agreement to wait before exploring the mate bond, we had to take care of our submissives first.

"You can't fall asleep yet princess, we have to get you cleaned up first", she hummed to Ellie who whined at that. 

"She's right angel, we have to get you both clean first", I said earning subsequent groans from both Ellie and Jace. Laughing at them both, Cami reached over to the nightstand where we kept our tissues and passed to box along to me.

I understood what she meant by that so I took Jace in my lap and Cami took Ellie. Very carefully I used the tissues to clean up the cum from his shaft, which made him groan out of sensitivity and I apologized gently, then I used the tissue to wipe the cum which oozed from his back hole. Pulling the sheets over Jace to make him feel comfortable, I cleaned up his puckered hole.

"You know, you did so well for me puppy?", I asked him to which he smiled and blushed sleepily. Cami also cleaned up between Ella's legs while whispering soothing words to her and I took all the tissues and tossed them on the bin next to the nightstand.

"Let me go run a bath for you both", Cami muttered and began to move but I stopped her. She needs time to compose herself too, so instead, I got up leaving Jace in Cami's hold, and went to the bathroom to fill up the tub. 

I turned on the faucets to let pour in water at just the right temperature. While waiting for the water to fill to the brim my gaze went to the mirror in front of the sink, I couldn't help but stare deeply at my reflection in the mirror. The spot that caught my eyes were the marks left behind by my mates on my neck, an involuntary smile made its way to my lips as I saw the result of this night's mating. There's this strange sense of fulfillment when your mates mark you as theirs and it made pride swell in my chest.

Turning off the faucet when the water level got close to full, I got to the room where my mates still lay cuddling. Smiling at the visual of both Jace and Ellie leaning on Cami, I looked around the room to retrieve the boxers I'd thrown off in a hurry. Dressing myself, I picked up Jace in a bridal hold and took him to the bathroom. 

Again making sure that the temperature was just right for them, I slowly lifted him down to the warm water. He sighed in relief as his aching muscles relaxed under the heat, somehow managing to keep his eyes open he smiled at me. Just as I bent down to kiss the top of his head, Cami joined us in the bathroom with Ellie in tow. The shirt, well my shirt that she'd put on came down to her thighs and rose when she bent down to sit Ellie down in the tub next to Jace. 

Ellie too smiled adorably to herself as the warmth of the water encompassed her. As fucked up as it may sound, them being so vulnerable makes me want to ruin them more and then take care of them in the most loving fashion in the world. I wanted to break them and then fix their needy selves. I'd always make sure that my mates were the most loved and comfortable wolves in the whole world.

"Precious-", Cami mumbled as she hugged my torso from behind, her eyes on Jace and Ellie who soaked in the heat. Agreeing with her, I dragged her forward and pulled her against my chest, lifting her chin to land a kiss on her lips.

Just then we heard a groan from the tub as Jace had now pulled Ellie next to him and held her close. We smiled and parted from each other, Cami grabbed the wash clothes from the lavatory cupboard and handed one to me. 

Lathering the cloth in the most sumptuous body wash I could find, I began to use the rag on Jace. I received a groan of appreciation as my hands worked together to clean him up, gently massaging the spots I'd known he would be sore at. Cami provided the same VIP treatment to Ellie who sighed in bliss from the feeling of her hands.

There was this unsaid agreement to take care of our submissives between Cami and me, we very organically fell into this motion of syncing up and working together. 

"You want me to wash your hair too, pup?", I asked him softening my voice, nothing to make him feel dominated right now.

Jace still didn't seem to be verbal and nodded again. Grabbing the bottle of shampoo and pouring a dollop on my hand, then lathering it up before using it on Jace's hair. His golden locks that I've come to love so much, just like the rest of his beautiful body.

I tilted his head over the rim of the tub to get better access as I shampooed his scalp, making him look up. I winked at him to which he gave me the most boyish and silly grin he could've mustered. After being done, I washed away the lather just as Cami lifted Ellie out of the tub. She used a fluffy towel to cover Ellie and dry away the droplets of water still remaining. 

Getting Jace out of the tub, I wiped his body and dried his hair before leading him into the bedroom in my arms. We then put them both together on the bed before wrapping the sheets around them to keep them warm till we came back. 

After having taken care of Jace and Ellie and putting them to sleep, I led Cami into the bathroom. She turned on the shower as I discarded my boxers while waiting for the water to reach the right temperature.

"It's warm enough now, come in", she said after checking and we both got into the shower, trying to make it quick and not leave Ella and Jace alone for long. We hurried to clean ourselves off under the warm spray of the shower, standing close to her, I couldn't resist kissing Cami on her lips.

"Was tonight okay? I mean- do you feel alright?", I asked her to ensure that nothing we did triggered her in any way. 

She stopped washing herself for a moment before looking me deep in the eye and saying, "It was perfect, really it was. And Grey thanks for being so careful. I love you."

Feeling proud of myself, I shared a smile with her. Just as I turned around to exit the confined of the shower, I heard Cami's gasp. Quickly I turned back to ensure she was okay, which she did seem.

"What is it?", I enquired.

"Your back, we seemed to have too much fun tonight", she replied making me turn my back to the mirror and look back. Yep, those were scratches from my mates' nails received while I fucked them- really fucking proud of how I got them. 

I smiled at Cami to put her at ease and said, "Don't worry, I like them."

"Of course you do", she teased and stepped out of the shower. I rolled my eyes at her before wrapping her up in a towel and then getting one myself. After we dried off, I got Cami another shirt of mine while I wore sweatpants. 

Then as we were craving, we went back to bed with our mates. 

Fucking and then cuddling, I could get used to this.

a/n

HALO

hope you liked the chapter, please vote and interact.