Kitchen Diaries

Tytus P.O.V.

I don't think I've ever started a morning with such gusto as I had today. Stupid thoughts and stupid thinking keeping me away from mates, I open my eyes in a swift motion and then internally complain about the sun being too bright.

We really slept in today, huh?
Well, the humans did have an eventful night I decipher from the ache in my butt which was likely caused by Greyson.

Again stupid thoughts not letting me focus on mates.

I turn over to find Ella sleeping soundly in Cami's arms, and almost rethink waking them up with how cozy she looked. It had to be done though, I wanted Marina now.

Wringling out of Grey's arms I poke Ella in the cheek and then lean in to blow air into her ear. That got her attention as mate's pretty eyes opened with a joyous glint hidden behind the annoyance she faked, definitely faked.

Ella's and my movements forced all of us to wake up with groans and yawns, all except my human of course. Swear that guy could sleep through a new moon's howl. With great difficulty, I maintain my patience and wait for the humans to wake up along with my mates.

My legs tapped in impatience waiting and waiting.

"Morning pup", Grey whispered into my ear with his husky morning voice. Mate has hot voice.

I turned around to let him see my glowing eyes, showing that it was Tytus now and not Jaceth. He smiled at me lovingly, followed by a kiss on my forehead, and then wordlessly passed control over to Victor. About that time Aurora and Marina also came forward, all of us staring at each other with giddy smiles, not daring to say a word.

Finally, we get to talk to each other through links after the humans mated. That was one thing that really bothered us about being four mates, how would the link work between us four wolves and humans, considering there are so many of us?
Now we get to test all the theories that have ever popped up in our heads.

Unable to take the silent wait any longer, I focused on my mates. I focused on Victor and his glossy black fur, focused on how he always made sure we were comfortable before he allowed himself to fall asleep. I focused on Marina and her baby blue fur, I focused on how adorable she looked chasing squirrels, and I focused on her antics that manage to melt our hearts without fail. Then I focused on Aurora, her shiny white fur, I focused on how fiercely protective she is over us, how she growls at me to stop playing games that would lead me into danger.

With all the memories a wolf could need to live a happy life, captured within I let out the words "Hello?" Into what I imagined to be our link.

The shock and awe on my mates' faces told me that they got my message loud and clear.

I grinned widely as they all began to focus and unlock the link too. Thank the goddess that all of us share links, I couldn't imagine a life without being able to talk to them a lot, and I mean A LOT, my mates are in for a fun time with me.

"Hello, Mates? Hello? Can hear me? Tytus? Hear me?", I heard next the excited words of my darling Marina.

"I can hear you, little love", Aurora replied to her patiently.

Our smiles widened as we successfully establish communication. Behind me, Victor emitted a frustrated growl, seems he was having a hard time tapping into the link.

Marina climbed over my body to straddle Victor's torso. He raised a brow at her as she continued her motions defiantly, purposefully avoiding eye contact with him as she knew that would put a halt to her plans real quick.

Then she lowered herself enough to connect her lips with his and engaged Victor in a slow and rhythmic kiss.
"Victor, focus on my words and kiss", she said through the link as her mouth was otherwise preoccupied.