A New Beginning

Camille P.O.V.

"Cami? Wake up, love", I heard and started to come back to life from my slumber, still feeling tired and exhausted even though I slept way more than usual. The soothing motion of the car had put me to sleep in no time. With a sigh, I stretched my arms and looked up to see Grey's warm smile and his hand around my shoulders. Nuzzling into his side, I looked out the window to see similar roads and forests, meaning that we were close to the pack settlement now.

"We are here already?", I groggily questioned.

Jace chuckled from my other side and said, "You've been asleep for the past four hours"

"Oh-", is all I could say before comprehending why I was still so tired and unwilling to move at all. I slept all the way through but the fatigue still stayed with me, maybe the jetlag?

"Cami you're emotionally drained, not just tired", Aurora informed me gently. I shut my mouth and waited for her to elaborate, "Telling our mates about what father did- it made you tired emotionally and mentally. You're going to be good again, soon".

The conversation with Aurora had me so intrigued and engrossed, that I didn't realize that I'd stopped mid-conversation with my mates and came back to see their muddled faces. "Sorry- I was with Aurie", I told them and they nodded in understanding.

Making sure that the privacy screen was up in the car, I picked Ellie up and set her down on my lap as anxiety made my fingers fidget. She understood the cue and began playing with my rings and fingers to distract me, which I gratefully entertained. Getting bored, she eventually brought one of my fingertips to her lips and bit down on it mischievously to elicit a reaction from me- and I did react by kissing the hell out of those lips.

Ellie has really bad anxiety herself, so it's the easiest for her to pick up on whenever my mind is taking a toll on my body. The fact that my mates know me well enough to pick up on whatever is causing me discomfort, without me ever telling them is such a relief- cause I don't think I'll ever be able to express my wants and needs as well as others.

"Well- I have another surprise for you three", Grey said making me mentally roll my eyes. What is it with this guy and surprises- I despised the wretched things, the only good surprise is the one that I know off.

Jace however beamed with excitement and said, "I'm soo ready for another vacation already, let's go Grey!".

Grey laughed at how adorable pup looked when he was excited before correcting him saying, "No pup, it's not another vacation- I'll show you this time"

"Show us?", Ellie chirped from my lap, "oo- did you finally get the pack school demolished?", she said cheerfully, truly wanting her school to bite the dust. Just like me, Grey bit back a laugh while Jace high-fived her for her genius thought. The rest of the ride, however, went excruciatingly slow with both Ellie and Jace pestering Grey over what the surprise could be. They took the most ridiculous guesses, and I made a mental note of what they wanted- to get them everything they could ever want in the future.

--------------

--------------

After getting out of the car, and thanking the chauffeur who Grey had instructed to drop us off at the 'spot', and he did obey his Alpha; we looked around to see a well manicured lawn and a drive-way.

"Gee- I wonder what the surprise is", Aurora said a chuckled in my mind. It's nice to see her normal again after forcing her to remember our life in the dungeon.

"Hey! it still could be that fire-breathing dragon Jace wanted", I said as we both burst into laughter.

Looking down, I see Ellie almost jumping on her toes with excitement of anticipation. I bent down to kiss her forehead gently as a thankyou for what she helped me with in the car.

"Now, if you'd just follow me Milord and Miladies", Grey said cockily in his husky voice and led Ellie forward with him by looping their arms. Poor thing had life her arm up so high, just to lock it with Grey's. We then walked along the brick drive-way to see the most gorgeous house, no mansion I'd ever seen.

It looked old- old in a good manner, like the most rustically beautiful mansion I'd ever seen. The landscape around so perfect and there was no one around for a kilometer at least, giving us all the privacy we could ever want. The tilted roofs made of brown tiles finished the look of the house with high ceilings and plenty of windows. The high walls, that we'd just passed in our car made this house perfectly secure, which made Aurora happy that her mates and pups would be safe forever.

Subsequent squeals by Jace and Ellie, follow by the thudding sound of them crashing into Grey brought me out of Aurora's dreamland family. I too followed their lead and wrapped my arms around Grey was this wonderful wonderful present. Grey chuckled deeply and reciprocated when we all huddled around him.

"This is wonderful Grey, thank you", I whispered in his year and kissed his lips to make sure that my point got through.

Soon enough, the four of us faced the setting sun, from the balcony of our new home. Grey had given us the full tour- the ground floor had the kitchen, the living room, the gaming room, the piano room?, I don't even know at this point, neither did I bother to keep track. The first floor however was the one where we'd live.

The first floor too had beautifully high ceilings, and we all had our own rooms even though we'd actually sleep in together in the big bedroom. The big bedroom had a massive bed, which was below ground level and was big enough for four people, and more. The attached walk-in closet which was lit by bright overhead lights, also had four spacious sections. The bathroom however, was my favorite part of the house- it had a sleek porcelain bath-tub, again fit for four, with more setting and controls than the TV remote.

It was perfect.

This is so damn perfect.

"So you'll all stay?", Grey said softly, almost nervously.

"YOU BOUGHT ME A FUCKING HOUSE, of course I'll stay", Jace said in his boyish manner that I've come to love so much.

"Yep, I'll stay forever and ever and ever---", Ellie replied, popping the P.

"Yes, I'll stay, couldn't imagine life any other way", I also said to reassure Grey.

"Oh thank the goddess, we'll all stay together in our house from now on", Jace said excitedly, and leaving me shocked when I didn't cringe at her name. Maybe I am getting better with them mentally.

Better than Before

-------------------

a/n

HIE KILL ME NOW PLEASE, DO IT BEFORE MY SCHOOL GETS AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO IT.

bye turtles, stay safe, stay happy.