Nightstalkers

a/n (trigger warning ahead)

Greyson P.O.V.

Both I and Cami ran out of the house as soon as we saw Aspen, Caleb, and Lily pull up into the house's driveway in their trucks.  We impatiently stood there waiting for them to get out, all sense of sanity and social niceties long gone with time away from Ellie, and Jace writhing in heat. 

Aspen swiftly jumped out of his truck, his hand full of maps and other pieces of paper. "I've got an idea about where Luna is", he said getting straight to the point and not beating around the bush, exactly how I need my Gamma in an emergency.

I grunted and nodded at him to continue. He took one of the sheets in his hand, which indeed turn out to be a map, and spread it out on the hood of his truck. It was a map of where we currently are, it seems a bit old and hard to understand but it'll have to do right now.

Aspen then pointed at a particular clearing, a bit off a main road in an isolated area, "Right here is the Nightstalker pack, their actions explanatory of their name. They are the ones who took Luna, and currently have her right here.".

"Why? we didn't breach any territory rules.", Cami said, a weird calm washed over her while I was a fuming mess. This isn't how Cami usually is, this calm it's scary and her tone is way too even to be alright, even her eyes seem to be hiding something right now with a layer of ice.

"They wanted a hostage situation, our pack resources for our Luna", Caleb added.

Cami and I shared a curt nod, knowing what we'd have to do to get our Luna back. The nightstalkers are gonna have their hands full, but whoever dares touch my Luna will get his hands dismembered anyways.

"The heat pills?", Cami questioned.

"Right here, Alpha", Lily said and pulled out a plastic bag with round tablets of red in it.

Taking a glance at her mate mark at the same time as me, indicating that Caleb and she had mated already and we weren't threatened with anyone losing control with Jace, we knew we couldn't be the ones to give Jace the pills.

"Lily, you've gotta be the one to give Jace the pills. We can't even step into that room right now", Cami stated with a groan, in the end, the primal part of her was frustrated at not being able to take care of Jace's this need. Lily nodded and went in to take care of our pup when were useless and couldn't, I feel like shit.

We had such a hard time convincing him to stay home because he was in no condition to fight. He did want to help get Ellie back but his own heat had fucked with his head too much. 

"Jace's in heat?", Caleb asked with his head tilted.

"Yep, and that's why the both of you will stay outside this house and keep him from any unmated wolves", I commanded.

"Go get mate NOW GREY!", Victor screamed into my head rattling the bones of my skull.

"We need to leave NOW!", I announced as Caleb threw me the keys to his truck.

"Will you be able to take them all on? just the two of you?", Caleb asked, concern evident for his Luna in his voice.

Before I could utter a word, Cami turned around, her eyes glinting with red, and said again in that eerie calm voice of hers "Those mongrels will be dealing with two VERY angry Alphas, damn right we'll be able to kill them all".

This frightened even us, with how pissed she was. She wanted, no needed their blood for laying hands on our mate, and fuck I've never been more in approval of her. But no, this isn't time for admiration among the myriad of shit I'm panicking through, Ellie needs us right now. Without another word, we loaded into the truck, me in the driver's seat and Cami in the passenger's seat holding the map.