🏒AUTHOR'S NOTE ⛸️

Wei Wuxian's only goal is to stop all goals from reaching his net. As a goaltender for the under 22 Hockey League, he was the next prodigy. A national treasure who had all the scope of being one of the few Asians to enter NHL.

But his dream came to a standstill when his agression over powered his ego. Known for being short tempered, Wei Wuxian was suspended for next two games. His only hope is to learn the technique of "Hybrid" from a retired Hockey player who once had a shining future in NHL.

No one had heard from Lan Wangji for past five years. No one knew where he was. A once shining star, now was just a memory of many. His story was never unearthed.

Will Wei Wuxian succeed in reviving his career?

Will Lan Wangji reach the glory that once had his name craved on it?

What would happen when these two lives entwined?

This is a short story.

This is a work of fanfiction. All rights are reserved. No part of this eBook may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means [graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or information retrieval systems] or reproduced on any disc, tape, perforated media or other information storage device, etc., without the explicit written permission of the editor. of Breach of the condition is liable for legal action.

Njoy!!!

©️LuvLaws
Only 18+