🏒Two-way Forward ⛸️

*Extreme Trigger Warning*

"Wei Ge is looking super daper tonight." With a wink, Miron pushed Xian against the wall in a secluded corner of the club. Music was thumping and he could recognise Tokyo Drift playing around them.

Miron was dressed in black tunic, shimmering pant and streaks of glitter adorned around his cheeks.

As for himself, Xian had worn a deep red V neck t-shirt and skin fitting pants. He was uncomfortable wearing such tight pants; but did not have the heart to deny Miron's sweet request.

"Wei Ge..." Closing in, Miron did not leave an inch of gap between them; "Miron wants to eat Wei Ge."

Xian blushed inwardly. He wasn't a prude, but in front of Miron's seductive words, he was always putty.

"Mi-" silencing Xian with a finger on lips, Miron leaned forward and licked his jaw.

"Miron is thirsty. Miron will go and get some drinks for his Wei Ge."

With a wink he backed off and it was only when the younger man was away did Xian heave out his breath.

'That naughty; naughty boy!'

As the evening wore off and more drinks poured in, Xian was almost having a good hangover. They were on the dancefloor when he saw a stranger's hands wrapping around Miron's waist. He was about to push those hands away, when he saw Miron turn and give the man holding him a huge smile.

Another hand caressed Xian's ass and this gesture shocked him to the core. He turned to wade them off when the owner of those hands leaned down and kissed his lips.

'What the fuck!' Were the thoughts running through Xian's head.

He heard a squeal and realised Miron was hugging this guy too.

'Who are these people?' Xian wanted to ask and before he could, the man who kissed him, dragged him away from the dancefloor. Xian wanted to resist but saw Miron and the other man following their suit.

Taking a seat in a corner booth, Miron made necessary introductions.

"Wei Ge! This is Edik and Edmon. They are my teammates. Like me; they too are aspiring to become professionals. When they got to know our plan for clubbing, these two wanted to join. I hope you don't mind?"

Xian wanted to roar out his disappointment. He did not like them. They were rude and Xian felt humiliated that he was kissed by a random stranger and yet, Miron did not even seem to acknowledge that fact.

'Was this how teammates behaved? Is this normal?' Xian wanted to ask. 'JC and I are very close, but never have we ever kissed; or even seen eachother naked once we reached puberty. Something's are best left to privacy.'

'If Miron wants his teammates to stay, they can.'

Though Xian did not miss the spark in Edik's eyes, he chose to ignore them.

He shouldn't have. He would come to regret that much later.

Drinks poured in and Xian was stuffed with varied kinds of concoctions. At one stage, he was almost about to blackout and had no knowledge what was happening around. All he could remember was one of them carrying him into a room and his back hitting the comforter.

Rest was all distorted...

"What do you want us to do?"

Xian could not make out whose voice was that.