🏒Pest⛸️

*** Trigger Warning***

Jun's gaze met a pair of sleepy ones as he glanced at their reflection in the mirror. His own was wet from dews of water that quickly snaked down towards his chest wetting his tshirt in the process.

"Good morning." Jun smirked when the other man was quiet as his eyes didn't sway from the place where he was caught oogling.

"Ice?"

"Um... yeah?" Nope. His eyes were still on Jun's chest.

"Eyes up here..."

That was enough for Ice to grin and finally face Jun who was still smirking from before.

"Like something you see?"

"Yeah! You have a hot body."

Jun still had to get used to Wei Ying's straightforwardness. Turning to face the latter, he leaned against the basin and gestured to Xian to come closer. Gently cupping his face Jun enquired softly, "Tell me how I can help you Wei Wuxian?"

"I like it when you call me by my name. Wei Wuxian. Not many call me by that name."

"I can always call you by your name Wei..." Jun wanted to say 'Wei Ying'; but stopped short by stating just Wei.

The latter had much of an effect. Just hearing the name Wei...; Xian gasped and shuddered. Unable to bear the emotions coursing through him, his hand banded against Jun's waist, while he tucked his face at Jun's nape.

Jun was quick to embrace Xian with one hand whilst the other caressed his hair.

Just right there, at that moment, it seemed they were the only two existing. There were no problems and issues that could come inbetween them. They were contented. They were safe in eachothers arms. But eventually, reality seeped in and the inevitable was awaiting them.

Moments later it was Xian who finally spoke. "I'll be filing all the necessary complaints against those guys. It's going to be tough, but I have made up my mind. I will fight them until the very end. There is no turning back this time."

Jun's fingers were still caressing Ice's hair when he stated, "Then I'll be here with you. I'll stand by your side and be there for you at all times."

What Jun did not expect was for Xian to take a step back and meet his eyes with determination, yet at the same time there was an undeniable plea in them. "Can I make a request, Azure?"

"Definitely. Anything for you Wei..."

"Then I request you to wait for me. Back home."

"But-"

"Please. Your home is my safe space. You are my safe zone, Azure. When it becomes cumbersome out here, I will be needing you, your sanctuary to come back to. Just you being there will keep me going Azure. I know how much you have cherished your privacy. Being with me here, it would be torn into pieces and that is something this soul wouldn't be able to bare."

Not wanting to be another second apart, Jun was quick to pull Xian for another hug. "That was before you, Wei... I-"

Xian was quick to hug Jun tightly as his fingers fisted the back of Jun's tshirt as he whispered, "Please. Wait for me. I will be back. It's a promise. May not be immediately, but I will be back. Can you wait for me?"

The word wait hung heavily between the two. It held depth of various meanings to it and for now Jun was in dilema. He wanted to be here with his Wei Ying, but this wasn't about him. It was about his Wei Ying's wish. And so with a heavy heart he agreed, "I'll wait for you at home; and if things get too cumbersome, I'll send Uncle Lee to pick you. No questions asked."