🏒Puck⛸️

"Why do I have to babysit some city boy?" Jun sounded as exasperated as he felt. Never before had his cousin or uncle ever made such requests, and turning them down after all their help felt mean and unwarranted. Still, having someone totally unknown to him, residing in his sacred house felt uncomfortable.

"Wei Wuxian needs you kid. He's a fantastic goaltender. I know you haven't been watching any of the recent games, but if there is someone who needs your help, it's him. He's sharp, sorted and at times pain in the arse."

Jun had to smile at the choicest of words used by his cousin over this call. Chen was never the one to stray away from his formal way of speech; and if he is using such terms, Jun could only guess what a character this Wei Wuxian could be.

"We all know there is something bothering that boy for past few months. He has become really aggressive on ice and you very well are aware how a goaltender can be manipulated. As an ex forward of the National Team, help him, kid."

One thing Jun could never do was reject his cousin's requests. After his parents demise, all he had was Chen and his uncle Lan.

"Fine. Alright. When can I expect him?"

There was a slight pause and Jun instantly knew the answer would not be favourable to him. And he was right when he heard Chen say, "In an hour."

But before Jun could give him a reply, the call was cut and all he could do was stare blankly until he felt two gigantic paws nudge his hips, almost toppling him down.

Looking at Sahara's amber eyes, Jun rolled his own and murmured, "Well we are going to have a guest. Be nice to him. Well, hope I can say the same for myself. Atleast you can be adorable. Can't say the same for me."

"

This is Sahara

This is Sahara.
Xian assumed it to be a bear.
Breed: Tibetan Mastiff.
Isn't she wonderful?