🏒Gross Misconduct ⛸️

*Extreme Trigger Warning*

Searing pain was the only feeling Xian could associate with what had happened to him. Had his body been the only part violated, the turmoil would eventually go away; but what about the mental scar of being assaulted?

Without an ounce of humanity, they took what was never theirs. And the one whom he had trusted, betrayed him forever.

Sitting outside the doctors room, Xian waited patiently for the reports. Covering himself discreetly with a hoodie over his head, the seconds that passed were agonizing.

"Are you Mr. Song Li?"

At first Xian could not comprehend the name, but then remembered; to maintain anonymity he had used a random name.

"Yes."

"Doctor Lee is ready for you."

Rubbing sweaty palms over his jeans, Xian made his way inside the cold, unassuming room where the Doctor Lee was seated and the look in his eyes was everything that Xian needed to confirm, what had happened, was worst than a nightmare.

"Mr. Song. Please take a seat."

Never in his life did he even imagine to think he would be sitting in front of a doctor and waiting for a verdict to be pronounced.

"We have got the test results and I am afraid it is what we had assumed. Six DNA came back positive."

Six? Fuck!

Do not cry Xian. Do not cry.

"Mr. Song, we found another evidence in your reports. A use of blunt foreign object."

Xian closed his eyes and remembered seeing the blood soaked hockey stick.

"Mr. Song, this is a serious case of sexual assault against you. A police complaint must be filed against these offenders. You have all necessary documents for arrest; and in case you need us as your medical witness, we will stand by you."

'Witness? Case? Police complaint?'

Xian clutched his knees roughly that the indents caused on the fabric were staring to tear.

'What about my career? Everything that I have worked so hard for, it would all be blown beyond proportion!'; Xian wanted to yell at anyone who could hear him. But he was all alone in this battle.

"I need some time to think Doctor Lee."

"Very well. I understand." Dr. Lee handed over another set of documents. "We've your HIV/AIDS and other STD related reports too."

Dread! Xian was filled with dread. If it came back positive, he would be barred from playing.

"Don't worry. They are all negetive, but to be cautious, I suggest after six months get another examination done."

"Will..." Xian was surely hyperventilating. "Is there any chance for it to become postive after six months?"

"Chances are unlikely. But, it would be in best interest of yours to be cautious."

"Doctor..."

"Yes?"

"I hope this will be confidential between us?"

"Of course, Mr. Song."

"Thank you."

With a heart that was shattered and bruised, Xian left the clinic with reports that had his fate written forever.