𝟐𝟖. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 ☆

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝙸𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊- 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚜

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙸𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊- 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚜

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N's POV:

"All done!" Dean takes his gloves off and helps me up his bed.

"That's it?" I ask as Luis comes by and looks at my belly. I stare down and see the piercing on my belly button.

"It looks amazing. Thank you Portman." I say as I give him a hug. He giggles as I pull away excitedly to show Fulton and Luis.

"You did so good. You didn't even flinch or anything. Must have really high pain tolerance." Dean was impressed with me.

I nod in agreement and then turn to Luis. "Your turn."

Luis smiles timidly with a head shake. "Oh no."

"What do you mean no?"

"I'm not getting a piercing."

"But you promised." I pout.

"I didn't promise anything." He shrugs. He notices my sorry face and holds my shoulders assuringly. "Look, I'll get one someday. Not today though. Besides, it's late. Dean and Fulton want to rest."

"True. Tomorrow we gotta show up to class and practice so see you guys." Fulton says as he led us to the door.

"How much do I owe you?" I ask Dean, ready to pull out my purse although I only had like four dollars in it.

"None."

"I'm serious. How much?"

"I'm serious too. I offered to do it for free simply cuz I wanted you to look good." He winks flirtatiously.

"Watch it." Luis nudges him playfully.

"Well in that case thanks a lot Dean. Goodnight." I tell them softly.

"Take care. Remember to clean it once a day." Dean reminds me loudly as we leave.

"Definitely. Thank you!" I yells as Luis drags me out of there.

⭑*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Turns out, Luis was not only a speedster on ice but on the road as well. "Slow down! Are you trying to kill us?" I hold onto my seat for dear life as he drives the highway like a maniac.

Luis laughs, looking over at me, entertained by my exaggerated fear. "Relax, just enjoy the ride." He places
his hand on my bare thigh in attempt to calm me down.

"Where are we going anyway?!" I ask as he still hasn't told me.

"To eat and then I'm taking you somewhere." He replies. I cross my arms and face him with curiosity. "Where?"