𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 ♤

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚁𝚎𝚍 - 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚌𝚢

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚁𝚎𝚍 - 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚌𝚢

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV:

"I'll be okay, Luis." That was obviously a lie. My eyes are barely open and my feet can't stand without tripping.

"You're crazy for thinking I'd drop you off at the bus stop in this state. Especially at night." He says as he helps keep me up by letting me hang my arm over his shoulders.

He unlocks the door to his dorm and gets us in. The room was dark, only the moon outside provided us with light.

When we enter the room, he suddenly kneels down and braces my legs together to pick me up bridal style. I shriek at the unexpected action that was too quick for me to process.

I hold onto his arm as he carries me. "Woah, you're so strong. Do you workout?" Clutching onto his solid bicep, I cackle.

"Sometimes." He replies as he folds my body in his arms to hold me firmly.

Luis walks us to one of the two bunk beds on the side of the room and lays me in one of the bottom bunk. I squirm as he reaches for the lamp on the nightstand and pulls it on.

"No, turn it off." The light was hurting my sensitive eyes.

He chuckles and turns it off for the darkness to return.

"Are your roommates okay with me staying here?" I manage to garble out a question.

"They'll understand." He gets up and goes for the door. I sit up despite my tiredness.

"Aren't you going to stay?" I whine, squinting up at him.

"I'm going to go take care of something and get you some hot chocolate on the way. Stay here, I'll be back soon." I watch him leave in silence. I lay back down and close my eyes.

Hot chocolate reminds me of Josh.

He gave me some the first time we met. It was his but he decided to give me, the random weirdo, who showed up in his backyard in the middle of the night. He's been too kind to me.

It pains me to know that there is a possibility I won't be able to see him again. I think I'm starting to get attached already. Dammit!

Maybe sleeping will help me forget.

I shut my eyes and nap for what feels like five minutes. However, when I wake up again the sun is out. How long did I sleep?

I hear snoring and realize Kenny and Goldberg are sleeping in the bunk beds on the other side of the room meaning Dwayne was bunk above me.

On the nightstand was a smoky hot chocolate cup.

I look down to see Luis laying on the floor next to the bed in a sleeping bag. Realizing there is no way I can get up without drawing attention to myself and waking everyone up, I lay back on the bed.