𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

—-Sandlot Universe—

—-Sandlot Universe—

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙰𝚜 𝙸𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚜 - 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚜

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

BENNY'S POV:

"Okay okay if he swings first, I'll get behind you and push you into him so you'll clash on top of him. From there, you start beating his ugly face until he has to get an expensive surgical procedure to fix it." Squints blabbers on as we make our way to The Tigers baseball field.

"What're you even talking about?" I look back at him, lost in their conversation as I walk ahead of them all.

"Phillips." Yeah Yeah answers with a shrug, "You're beating his ass aren't you?"

"I'm not beating anyone you blockheads." I shake my head and mentally laugh at them.

"Then what are you going to do?" Squints asks as he catches up to my side.

"You'll see. Just let me do the talking okay? We don't need to start anymore problems." I tell them all but everyone knows it's Ham who it's mostly aimed at. Him and Phillips are always arguing like a married couple.

"Where are Timmy and Tommy?" Bertram questions as he notices their absence.

"They're at the police station with their parents. Mr. Timmons wants to know if they've found anything out about Y/N." Squint's replies. I feel bad for them, they have high hopes they'll find her soon but the truth is the investigation requires better detectives and a miracle.

That's what everyone in town is saying.  I didn't want to believe it at first but now it seems as if she'll never come back.

I'm trying to stay positive though. That's why I'm going to confront Phillips today.

"We're here." Kenny says as we arrive at the gates of the little league field.

"Glad you were able to make it here today. Although I would've preferred it if you came on your own rather than with your gang of kindergartners." Phillips jogs up to us at the center of the diamond.

"Haha, very funny." Ham mocks, causing Phillips to glare at him. He rolled his eyes and returned his gaze to me.

"I don't understand what they're doing here. I thought my instructions were clear, I only need you on my team." He states. I shake my head as the guys shout profanities at him and his team.