𝟏𝟗. 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ☆

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 - 𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚊

Y/N'S POV:

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to live someone else's live? To be in their body for atleast one day to see what they go through as a person? To see what makes them the person they are?

At this moment, preparing for a second date with Luis after kissing another boy an hour ago, I believe I'm not myself anymore. I'm living another life. My dream life.

It's a rebirth, a renaissance for this new era of my life in which I'll do what makes me happy.

I feel like I can do anything I want, and be with who ever I please. No one's here to tell me it's wrong because no one knows. Not even Le Chat.

A sparkly lilac dress shapes my curves and my hair is braided into pigtails as I put on my white sneakers. I make sure my lipgloss looks good and finally decide to go see Luis.

I shift to his universe outside a sports field and spot the team working out in the grass.

I smile to myself, putting on an innocent act as I approach them.

"Hey guys, I hope I'm not interrupting anything." I say causing everyone to look up at me. They all stop what they're doing to wave at me.

"You are." Dean says with an annoyed tone in response.

Luis smiles softly as I walk over to him. He greets me with a hug and a kiss on my forehead. "Hey babe." He whispers blissfully, spreading a smile on my face.

"Hi." I whisper back.

"Come on Mendoza. You'll have time to mingle after the workout." Dean claps hurrying Luis to go back to his bending position. Luis rolls his eyes and apologizes to me before going back to his spot.

"What're you guys doing?" I ask as I take a seat in the grass to watch them do their thing.

"Stretching. And hold, two, three-" Dean gets cut off by Connie.

"Coach isn't here. Why do we have to be?" She asks.

"We have a game tonight. We have to work out." He answers. Goldberg stops stretching and sighs in exhaustion. "I say mutiny. Who's with me?"

"Goldberg," Dwayne raises his hand, "I'm too tired to mutiny."

"Come on, guys, it's not like we couldn't use the conditioning." Julie tries to uplift their motivation.

Dean scoffs, instantly vexed. "Speak for yourself, babe."

"Her name is Julie, not babe." Adam straightens up to defend her.

"Don't tell me how to talk, rich boy!" Dean shoves him back flagrantly.

"Hey, Portman, chill!" Fulton stands between them and everyone then jumps in to stop Dean. They chatter and argue, the fight at the beach happening all over again.