𝟐𝟔. 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 ♤

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎  𝙵𝚒𝚝𝚣 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚜

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚝𝚣 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚖𝚜

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

JORDIE'S POV:

Anne stormed into the house so loudly she awoke me from the nap time by the fireplace. "Get up, get dressed, we need to go see the general." She yelled and walked to the rooms.

"What's going on?" I rub my eyes and shake Y/N. She whimpered in her sleep and moved so I could stand up from our cuddling position.

I put my shirt and pants back on as I go to talk to my sister who searched through her closest hurriedly as if her life depended on it.

She got a luggage and began packing clothes in it.

"What're you doing?" I exclaim, puzzled as to why she was in such a rush.

"We're leaving the state. Pack your things." She replies roughly as she concentrates on getting everything in her bag.

"Why? Where are we leaving to? When are we coming back?" A list of questions left my mouth as I followed her out the room.

"We're not coming back."

"How come? This is our house, we can't just abandon it forever."

"We have to. We're going to stay in New York City in an apartment the government is providing us for protection."

Anne explained to me how New York was going to be our new home. I tried processing it all with an open mind but then I looked over at Y/N sleeping on the rug by the fire.

"What about Y/N? I can't just leave her here. She's my girlfriend." I argue stubbornly.

"Look, we don't know anything about this girl. For all we know, she ran away from home and her parents are possibly looking for her. I know she's your first girlfriend and your first friend besides the squirrels from the woods but we can't keep her. I say you talk to her about this, figure something out." Anne advised me with a drop of her on my shoulder.

I nod and give her an upside down smile. She tells me to wake her up and talk while she packed our stuff. I thought about what she said about Y/N.

She was right, she is my first girlfriend but also the first person I've ever felt this way about. My feelings for her are such that only Shakespeare could put into words correctly. I care about her a lot and although I've only known her for a day, I think I'm in too deep.