𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ♡

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚡

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 - 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚡

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV:

Frazer and Josh stayed at the McDonald's for a little longer to talk with me. They mainly educated me on the historical events that happened between the 60s to now (the 90s).

It's been a long ride to be honest.

They also told me about all the new technological advances and inventions that humans had created over the years like the computer. It's crazy to me how much times have changed and how a person from the past like me has the opportunity to get a glimpse of the future.

After finishing our food, we played on the playplace slides for a bit. The slides smell like feet, not gonna lie but it was a lot of fun. Josh kinda just sat back and watched us laughing at our silliness. It was mostly Frazer who pushed me to join him on the playground. He was definitely more joyful and optimistic than Kenny. It was like getting to know a completely new person.

"Bye Frazer." I wave as he gets on his skateboard. The cloudy weather had started to cause slight rain so we decided it was a good idea to go home.

"Bye Y/N. I'll come by tomorrow!" He said before skating away. I laugh and wave him one last time. Josh walks us to his house, his mom still at work meaning we were home alone.

It was about 1 pm so we had a lot of time remaining.

"My mom said she was gonna be home late today meaning the house is all ours. What do you want to do?" Josh asks as we go into the house. I bite my lip pensively as I think of something.

"Hmm.." I hum, "What were you going to do today?"

"Same as always, nothing." He shrugs. chuckle, walking up to him close enough so the top of our shoes touch. He stares down at the contact reflecting a bit of nervousness. It almost seemed as if he was blushing.

"Okay then we'll do nothing together." I whisper. I backed away letting him exhale a breath he held when I was close to him.

He coughs, covering up for it, "Alright wanna go see where you're sleeping tonight?"

"Why yes, I do." I reply in contentment.

He giggles lightly and I scrunch my nose unsure of what is funny to him. "Why're you laughing?"

"Nothing, it's just that mid Atlantic accent thing you got going on. It's cute but I thought only actors from Hollywood spoke like that." He confesses lightheartedly but I take offense to the comment.

Cute? Me?

I think I've gone mad because that absolutely made my cheeks heat up.

"Well, there's a lot of things you don't know about the 60s. Maybe I should educate you on some things." I smile as I take a step back.