𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚☆

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

LUIS' POV:

We arrived outside a rich person's driveway , modern fence gate and everything, after a ten minute drive.

The whole car ride to the party was hell. I kept trying not to crash the car but holy shit was that a challenge. How could've I had my eyes on the road when she sat in my passenger seat looking like that?

In a sexy cat costume, wearing all black, a mask, and red lipstick. It was all like out of a dream. She was a dream.

It didn't help that she was being quiet the whole time. I mean, it wasn't completely silent because there was music playing but I just couldn't find the right words to say in order to have a conversation with her.

There are so many things I want to know about her yet there was nothing I gathered the courage to ask her. To be fair, a drive to a costume party didn't seem like a good time to get to know her. Shit, maybe I should've taken her to an actual date. Maybe to a fancy restaurant, the movies, a bowling alley...anywhere else. I definitely messed up. Didn't I?

Or am I overthinking this? Probably. Ugh, Coño!

I get out of the car, opening the door for Y/N. She steps out and holds my arm for support.

"So who are you supposed to be?" She asks now that we are outside where the party is held.

Smirking, I remove my sweater and reveal to her my costume. Her eyes scan my body head to toe arching an eyebrow. My costume was a little tight on me but that's just because that's how the suit was supposed to fit.

I grab my mask from my sweater pocket and put it on.

"I'm spiderman!" I state the obvious.

"The what man?" She tilts her head, confused. I guess it's not that obvious.

I pull my head back in equal confusion.

"You don't know spiderman? The cool superhero from the marvel comics?.... Peter parker?" I try to help her familiarize with him but she still had no idea who I was talking about.

"Well, it doesn't matter." I shrug, proceeding to explain. "Anyway, he and a girl superhero by the name of "Black Cat" have this weird relationship. They're like allies but she's also his first superhero girlfriend."

"Oh so that's why you wanted me to wear this?" She connects the dots easily. I remember I was so excited to see what her costume would look like and I am not disappointed. Not at all.

"Yeah so you'll be my uh partner for the night." I scratch the side of my neck, licking my lips under the mask.

She rolls her eyes and lands her gaze on the main entrance to the gated house. Something in her eyes changes as she inhales through her nose and hesitance takes over.