𝟑. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

[ Don't Be A Silent Reader Please ]

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐

𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝙰 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚕 𝚁𝚎𝚢

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV:

As expected, the cat ran away as soon as it saw me. I didn't even get another word out before I found myself chasing it through the mountain field.

It leaped away from me as if I had just killed his whole family and he was my final victim but in reality all I needed were answers.

I slow my pace as we get to a river. The cat is able to walk along the side of it through small rocks. Its feet barely get wet and its dark furr shines in the sunlight.

I squat down trying to reach for its head. "Don't be scared kitty, I'm not going to hurt you." I whisper in a sweet tone that is purely honest.

The cat stops breathing as his ice blue eyes swallow my tall frame. I suddenly feel intimidated as it opens its mouth in the most human way possible.

"You don't scare me." He said sternly. I fall from on my butt, hitting the rocky edge from astonishment.

There is no way that just happened. "Y-you can talk?" I ask the cat.

"I can also scratch you to death with my sharp claws, If I please." He answers in an elegant British accent. His voice is soothing and it sounds like a middle aged poet is possessing its body.

"Why?" Is all I question as I was still in shock.

"Because you like to chase me and while a game of cat and mouse can be fun, pun intended," he chortled slightly, "You cause me deep distress and anxiety." He admits sadly as he walks forward.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." I apologize for some reason. He nods, roaming past my legs. I've come to assume it's a "he" by his voice but I could be mistaken.

"Just quit chasing me." He says.

Quit chasing him? He's the one who got me in the situation in the first place.

"I have questions that I've been meaning to ask you." I stand my ground.

He tilts his head. "About..?"

"About me having no idea where I am!" The volume of my voice increases from frustration. "You must know something.You were there when I entered the door. In fact, you guided me toward it. Tell me what is going on."

"First of all, I didn't guide you anywhere. You followed me, there's a difference." He argued, standing on a tree branch and stretching. "But about that, uh you opened a portal to other dimensions." His calmness surprised me.