𝟒. 𝐌𝐜𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 ♡◇

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV:

Spawning at a familiar backyard, I smile. I spot a blonde girl picking up trash. Uncertainty overwhelms me but I walk over to her.

"Hi," I come in front of her. She slowly gazes up at me and when she meets my face she throws me a wierd look. It must be because of my wardrobe and the smell of grass.

"Uh do I know you?" She arches a brow.

"Do you know where Josh is?" I ask instead of answering her.

"He's inside." She points to the door. I nod as she grabs a full trash bag. She leaves and I open the door that was partially shut.

I'm welcomed into the kitchen in which I find Josh standing by the counter. He glances my way as he hears me enter the house.

As we both look at each other with widened eyes. "Josh!" I shout. He places the pop he was drinking and rushes toward me.

He makes sure the door behind me is closed. His hand grips my arm and he pushes me against the wall.

"Oh my god where'd you go? I thought I lost you. I thought I imagined you last night since you disappeared." He whispered worriedly. As his main worry was me, mine was the fact that my muddy feet were getting his floor dirty.

"Sorry, I accidentally teleported somewhere." I apologize only making him more concerned.

"What?"

"Look I'll explain to you everything." I take his arm and sit him down on the island stool of the kitchen.

After telling him everything that happened and what Le Chat clarified for me, he was in awe.

"No way! That's so cool!" He exclaims as I finish explaining it all.

"You believe me?" He nods excessively. "Aren't you a little doubtful. This is insane!"

"I've done my research on shit like this. It's completely possible so of course I believe you! You're a reality shifter." He jumps from his seat excitedly. Shaking me by the shoulders, his enthusiasm frightens me a little. Just a little.

"I can't believe I met a reality shifter. Holy shit." He mutters to himself.

"I'm glad you find this just as amusing as I but do you mind if I use your restroom to clean myself up?" I ask. The dress I had on the whole time was drenched in mud.

"Oh no I don't mind. Come I'll let you use mine." He accepts immediately taking me upstairs like the first time we met.

We go to his mom's room where he lets me use her bathroom.

When I hear his footsteps become distant, I throw my gown over my head and toss it on the ground. I hide behind the floral curtain in the shower as Josh comes back to knock on the door.