𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐭

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚎- 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚎- 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV:

"Where am I?" I ask myself as I wake up in the middle of a flower field. My eyes scan the area and for a moment the place seems familiar to me.

What the hell...

"Good morning." Le Chat says as he approaches me as I sit up on the grass.

"Le Chat? What am I doing here?" I scratch my head and look around with a scrambled memory. The cat stops at my feet and gives me the blankest stare I've seen on him.

"You didn't listen to me when I told you not to shift there without my permission." He says in narration as if he's telling me something I don't already know. I lower my gaze shamefully. He sounds mad. I didn't mean to upset him.

"I'm sor-"

"You need to learn how to follow rules. Rules exist Y/N, they exist to keep things in order. They exist to protect." He spoke firmly, withholding his strong gaze on the ground as if not being able to look at me right now.

"I can explain."

He holds his head up and stares at me with his ice blue eyes. There was no sign of emotion in them.

"Explanations are useless now. What's done is done." He states callously as he walks away and turns around. I squint my eyes and stand up to go after him. He sits down on the hill of the field looking down upon the rest of the nature surrounding us.

Unsure of what he is going to say or do, I take a seat next to him. I don't think I've ever been this afraid of being near an animal before. And this is coming from someone who has been hearing scary stories about the beast living behind Mr.Mertle's fence all their life.

Although I hate to admit it, Le Chat has become a parental figure to me these past few days. He's like my guardian.

"Do you not take me seriously? Do you not trust my words? Am I not credible enough?" He turns his little head to me and gives me a genuinely confused look in his eyes. I immediately shake my head.

"I trust you." I persist. The last thing I want is for him to think I'm unloyal.

"Well then, I suppose you must know it's time you face the consequences of your actions."

𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 | 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें