𝟏𝟑. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ☆

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝 - 𝙽𝚒𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚊

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV:

The lunch/ dinner I had with Jordie and his sister was good. Though she made it kind of awkward by asking me a lot of questions about where I live and who my family is, I survived the dinner.

I told her that I was camping in the forest by myself because I ran away from home. She said that I should go back home but I said it was not an option for me. Jordie said it was okay with him if I stayed with them for a while and she was left with no choice but to agree.

She also thought there was something romantic going on between Jordie and I.
On my behalf, I think I have some weird feelings for him but nothing more than just a small crush.

After finishing the stirfry, his sister went to get wood. Jordie said I could change into one of his sweaters while he goes to do something outside.

I found his closet and his many flannels inside. I took my black blouse off to put on a blue funnel with the black bralette and leggings that I kept on.

"I didn't expect to see you here." Le Chat says from his spot at the window. I wasn't too startled this time to see him randomly appearing in the room. It might be something that we'll be recurring.

"What're you doing here?" I ask, annoyed with his presence.

I was still upset over Josh and not being able to keep my promise. I know it's not Le Chat's fault but he was the only one I could take it out on.

"I have some news."

"You should be a news reporter at this point. They always have something to inform and it's usually always bad." I sneer, throwing subtle shade at him.

"I'm going to ignore the attitude and just let you know what's going on." I roll my eyes as he crawls in front of me.

"I went to Josh's universe again and I discovered the root of the problem. There is a serial killer who goes by the name of "the address book killer" who has magically transferred his soul into a machine. He has access to all the devices with the internet in the world and he is using his ability to torment Josh and his mom." He narrates worriedly.

"What?!" I don't know half of what he is saying but I understand that Josh is in danger.

"This is why I need you to not go there anymore. It's not safe and you'll risk your life if you go back." He insists.

"You're asking for too much Le Chat. Josh is my friend, he needs me and I need him." I protest stubbornly.

He growls, "Y/N don't be a fool. As much as you care for that boy, you need to put yourself first."

That's the first time someone has said that to me. Does he really care that much about my life? I mean he's just my spiritual guide. That's all, he's not my dad or anything. He's only doing this because it's his job, right?

Having someone worry about me this much makes my heart grow warm inside. His caring nature almost makes me change my mind about not going back.