𝟐𝟓. 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 ♤

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 - 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 - 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV:

After the sunset, Jordie decided it was time to go back to the cabin. It was dark by the time we returned and it came to a surprise to see a bunch of soldiers surrounding his house, they were all armed.

Jordie told me to go along with him and I agreed, mostly because I was scared and didn't know what else to do.

He walked into the scene, pretending to have loose balance and a soldier grabbed him by the shirt.

"Hey, hey! Let me go" Jordie exclaimed and with that, his sister and a man came out of the cabin. His sister had a rifle and she panicked when she saw they got Jordie.

I stayed hidden behind a tree, watching it all play out.

"Drop the gun or I'll kill the kid." The man holding Jordie threatened them.

"What's going on?" Asked the man who was in the cabin with Jordie's sister.

"Tell em I didn't do anything! Tell em I'm blind! Tell em!" Jordie yelled at her.

He was lying to save his life and it needed to work because his sister seemed genuinely worried for him. Who knew what these men were capable of.

"Please don't hurt him." She begged them.

"Shut up. Hands over your heads, down the steps. Now!" The soldier demanded.

"The hells going on?" The soldier on Jordies sister asked as they followed the soldier's instructions. Even though they did as told, the other guy kept a hold of Jordie.

"You Hollinger?"

"No, Hillonger is dead." He paused. "I'm Trotter, lieutenant Jason P." The man introduced himself.

"Where's the canister?"

"It's out there." Trotter gestured somewhere into the forest. The man in black looked to the side, speaking to a device in his ear.

"Call it in. Tell him we're bringing in Trotter and two civilians that might be infected." He said into the ear piece.

"Infected? Infected with that?" Jordie's sister asked.

"While you're at it, I want to talk to your CO." Trotter said and the other man smiled.

"Thats an order!" He clarified. The man holding Jordie passed him to another soldier who took Jordie by force as he whined.

"These special forces guys are always more mouth than ass." He said, face to face with Trotter.

Suddenly, interrupting the tension, a random soldier was grabbed by an unknown identity- a monster. We heard him screaming for his dear life and the soldiers all left to go aid him.