𝟏𝟓. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 ◇ ♡

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙰𝚐𝚎 - 𝙼𝙶𝙼𝚃

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙰𝚐𝚎 - 𝙼𝙶𝙼𝚃

*:✼✿ ✿✼:*

Y/N'S POV :

"My, my, my, my...Music hits me so hard. Makes me say Oh, my Lord! Thank you for blessing me " The music from Fraser's music device on his desk plays as I attempt not to dance along and accidentally expose myself.

Hiding in Frazers walk-in- closet, where I spawned to accidentally, I peel my head through the half opened door and see him busting down moves in front of his wall mirror.

He's in nothing but his plaid boxers and socks.

A smile shapes my face as I see his movements become more loose and goofy.

"It feels good when you know you're down. A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown. And I'm known as such. And this is a beat, uh, you can't touch!" He sings into his hair comb loudly.

It feels like I'm at a concert of his, except I'm the only person attending and he has no idea I'm here.

Spying has become a tendency of mine.

Okay, this is creepy, maybe I should get out of this closet.

I creek the door of the closet open, cautiously, to avoid scaring him.

He is singing in the mirror wall across from me so if he sees into it, he can also see me creeping out of his closet like an intruder behind him.

I tiptoe toward the door of his room but an exaggerated yell makes me stop and look back at Frazer. I grit my teeth into an embarrassed smile as he stares into his mirror, looking at me through it with a frightened expression as he screams for his life.

He turns his body to me and pants as he takes in who I am.

"Y/N?!" He screeches.

"Hiii..." I wave awkwardly.

"What're you doing here?" He shuts off his radio and walks to me.

"I wanted to shift here. I thought of you and Josh because I expected you and Josh to be in the same place but I guess I was wrong." I explained rushingly since he seemed pretty out of breath and hurried. I must've really startled him.

"Shit girl, you coulda sent to cardiac arrest. You can't just spawn into people's rooms without permission." He holds onto his chest and breathes out sharply.